Good Backlinks vs Bad Backlinks

Started by Gurbir, 01-30-2018, 03:22:12

Previous topic - Next topic

GurbirTopic starter

They say that backlinks are the backbone of SEO, I say quality backlinks are the backbone of SEO.
While backlinks are a great option to make your website or business popular, only good quality backlinks can prove fruitful for you, or say, your business.
There's always been a buzz about good and bad backlinks. And yes, bad backlinks do exist.
Want to know more? Well, you all know about building quality links. So, in this article, I will focus more on the bad backlinks, how to find such links and tips to weed them out. To read the full article, visit newbielink:https://www.seodiscovery.com/good-backlinks-vs-bad-backlinks/ [nonactive]
newbielink:http://seodiscovery.com [nonactive]
  •  

damponting44

A quality backlink comes from relevant authoritative domains in your niche. If the website linking to your site has a high Domain Authority and has similar content, your backlink will be good for SEO.
A bad backlink comes from unrelated and untrusted sources. Sites that have been penalized and those that are violating Google's Webmaster Guidelines can have a negative impact on your SEO.

evejones

Quote from: Gurbir on 01-30-2018, 03:22:12
They say that backlinks are the backbone of SEO, I say quality backlinks are the backbone of SEO.
While backlinks are a great option to make your website or business popular, only good quality backlinks can prove fruitful for you, or say, your business.
There's always been a buzz about good and bad backlinks. And yes, bad backlinks do exist.
Want to know more? Well, you all know about building quality links. So, in this article, I will focus more on the bad backlinks, how to find such links and tips to weed them out. To read the full article, visit https://www.seodiscovery.com/good-backlinks-vs-bad-backlinks/
I hope you are not just intended to spam in the forums by sharing links like these. Your [nonactive] signature consists the same URL as in your post. I hope you are getting what I want to say!

GurbirTopic starter

I wanted to share an article I wrote. Is it counted as spam? If so, I could remove it.
newbielink:http://seodiscovery.com [nonactive]
  •  

saovietxulynuoc

Of course backlink quality is important for a website that is not the number of backlinks, the number of quality banklink the more your website is evaluated better of course also has to account for onpage optimization anymore

fayeseom

Link building is similar to building your business network for achieving popularity – you associate with top brands in your industry and get widespread recognition. Similarly, quality backlinks are those that come from relevant authoritative domains in your niche.

In other words, if the site linking to your website has a high Domain Authority with similar content, your backlink is said to be good as per the norms of SEO. Good backlinks play a crucial role in earning your website top ranks in the search queries.

However, a backlink should possess certain qualities to be considered as "Good".

While having maximum backlinks on your website is rewarding, not all of them are perfect and can have a negative effect on your business site.

Bad backlinks are the ones that come from either unauthorized domains or illicit techniques. Bad backlinks, often referred to as unnatural links are an indication that your site might lack quality or interesting content to get proper backlinks on its own.

While it is true that bad links can get you short-term wins, you'll soon end up in trouble. After the release of the Google Penguin penalty, Google hates spammy links and content. Hence, having bad backlinks can backfire in the end.

ifixservices

If your website has lots of quality backlinks, good things will happen to your organic traffic. On the other side, bad backlinks will do more harm than good.

nick0201

Agree that Quality links are the backbone of the SEO. In SEO, Quality matters over Quantity of links but most of the people focus on the quantity.

ifixservices

If your website has lots of quality backlinks, good things will happen to your organic traffic. On the other side, bad backlinks will do more harm than good

Neel Patel

Well, yes. Quality matters over Quantity.
But people want more backlinks so they compromise with quality.

We prefer quality for our car care products website.