How long does it takes for google to index directory links ?

Started by ORLOVA, 02-08-2018, 05:41:59

Previous topic - Next topic

ORLOVATopic starter

Hi friends

Recently i have done some directory submission, around 1 week earlier but when i check my backlinks it display 0. Can anybody please tell me when will the links get displayed as backlinks ?
Also it would be great if you could let me know if there is any other way to get backlinks.
Thanks in advance.

Dixie

can be done in seconds.
Go to webmaster tools, and "fetch as google".
within seconds your site  is indexed

JSImediaJS123

Actually before doing this directory submission have you checked your site's authority? But now a days Directory submission is not considered as quality backlink. But if you have done wait for few days  more, then check the results.

pinaccessoires

Depending on the website.
Some big sites such as Ebay classified have it listed within a day or so.

SeoServicesKC

It depends on the website, but it usually takes 2 weeks to 2 months. There is a way to speed up the indexing by using Google Search Console's submit to index tool. Simply go to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url and enter your business directory profile's URL.

You can then check to see if it is in Google's index by going to a Google search and searching "site:businessdirectory.com/myprofile/" as an example.
Owner of SEO Services KC in Kansas City, MO
SEO & Kansas City Digital Marketing Expert
  •  

Arina Thoggy

Well, to indexed all your submission, first you need to use webmaster tool in which you request Google to index all your pages and everything. After that, it happens in a few hours or a day. Well, nowadays directory submission is not recognized as a link building. Yes, it is part of it but not so important like other things such as guest posting and blog commenting.
  •  

rahul sharma

Directory Backlink take a approx. 30 to 60 days time to approve the submit link. After approved the link then it take a 6 to 7 days in index the google. If you want to index your url in google then submit in google submit url or sharing that created link in the social sites. It is easy process to index the link in google.
  •  

localflavourstours

You need to first wait (approx 7 days-90 days) for those directory to approve your link and then wait for few days for Google to index your site and then you'll get results.

But I must mention Directory submission doesn't come to use nowadays it's just help increasing citations.

You can do Web 2.0 submissions, Infographics submission, Classifieds posting, Guest Blogging, Social Bookmarking in order to get good backlinks

HeritageLawnsKC

Usually a few weeks, but you can often speed up the process by using the Google Search Console's Fetch & Render tool, and then the submitting to Google's index.
Owner of Heritage Lawns & Irrigation
Kansas City Lawn Care | Best Olathe Lawn Care
  •  

julia timpi

It takes between 4 days and 4 weeks for your brand new website to be crawled and indexed by Google. This range, however, is fairly broad and has been challenged by those who claim to have indexed sites in less than 4 days.
  •