How to Identify Poor Backlinks

Started by JohnVilson, 02-11-2018, 23:43:51

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnVilsonTopic starter

Hi Guys,

Which tool is the proper work to detect spammy backlinks and how to identify bad backlinks.

Thanks

etdigital

Hello,

Ther is no of tools available in the market to identify low-quality backlink but I tell you most usable tools...
1) google Webmaster (Free)
2)  SEMRush (Paid)
3) Backlink Checker
4) Backlink Analysis
  •  

PaulShipman

As there are many paid tools available for checking your backlinks like Ahref, Moz, Semrush but there is a trick Semrush is currently working in their beta phase so just register with semrush and there is one Backlink Audit tool which will help you to identify the poor backlinks and this tool allows you to disallow the toxic domains easily.

Hope this will help.

JSImediaJS123

Generally, I check in the Google Webmaster Tool. There I check my all backlinks, and check their DA,PA and spam score, if I find anything wrong, then I disavow it by disavow tool.

Emmaballet20

Google Webmaster Tool is one of the best tool which is really helpful to identify poor or low quality links.

damponting44

Monitor Backlinks is an SEO platform that consolidates everything there is to know about your backlink profile and key SEO metrics. You can use it to monitor organic traffic, spy on competitor backlinks, check your rankings for specific keywords and more.

KateSteel

Websites which have a poor DA & PA are considered to be low-quality websites, so avoid getting links from those websites.
  •  

susanburling

Quote from: JohnVilson on 02-11-2018, 23:43:51
Hi Guys,

Which tool is the proper work to detect spammy backlinks and how to identify bad backlinks.

Thanks

Very good question but as far as I know there is no free tool available so far to detect which back links are spammy. you should identify by yourself which backlinks are spammy or not, If the backlinks are related from your niche then it is okay.

Kishor019

Having low-quality, spam backlinks pointing to your website is not only bad from a ranking point of view but it can also be extremely detrimental to the credibility of your brand. No business should want to have external references from untrustworthy, deceitful sources and this same mentality should transpire into your online.
  •  

Sap Solution

Semrush and ahref are the best tool that can recognize the poor backlinks