How do I generate backlinks for trekking related websites?

Started by Loganjiith, 02-20-2018, 01:27:25

Previous topic - Next topic

LoganjiithTopic starter

My client have a website offering adventure tour trekking in India and Nepal. I want to generate relevant backlinks from tour, travel and trekking category websites. Anyone here please guide me.
  •  

John - Smith

as you said that you want relevant backlinks, you already know about SEO. Start searching for blogs and websites which are related to your category.

Quote from: Loganjiith on 02-20-2018, 01:27:25
My client have a website offering adventure tour trekking in India and Nepal. I want to generate relevant backlinks from tour, travel and trekking category websites. Anyone here please guide me.

arindamdutta16

Quality content Make quality backlink. Make quality backlink from article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting, forum posting. Social media optimized like facebook twitter for increasing traffic. Other way blog commenting forum posting is good benefit.

richardmsmith

Submit Reviews
Online Travel Business Directory Submissions
Cross promotion Business Online as well Offline
Submit the Press Realease
Approaching nearby attractions and businesses
Promote in Local Meet up Groups

julia timpi

Creating backlinks requires you to manually head out to other websites and add your site's link there. You can do this by leaving blog comments with a link to your website, posting your links on social media, answering questions on forums, or submitting your link to business directories.
  •  

RealMan

-directory submission
-forum posting
-social media and other web 2.0
  •  

RankWebSEO

For theme related backlinks, You need to do guest posting or link insertion after making website list which are related to niche market. For example search in Google for Trekking blog and choose which one is allow you to add contents or allow for link insertion. Contact them and build backlinks.
SEO Manual Submission Services | Rank Web SEO Services (Guarantee for 100% satisfaction.)
  •  

sudeepkhana

If you want a huge amount of traffic to your website do quora it will bring a good amount of visitors to your traveling website.
[url]Packers and movers in Cuttack[http://packersmoverscuttack.com/url] | [url]Packers and movers in dhenkanal[http://packersmoverscuttack.com/url]
  •  

Sharpcommerce1

Use any tool such as ahref or semrush track the backlinks of your competitors
  •