Any High PR Social Bookmarking Site Updates?

Started by ORLOVA, 02-20-2018, 23:17:39

Previous topic - Next topic

ORLOVATopic starter

Hey folks,

I'm already bookmarking over High PR Social Bookmarking Sites like Stumble Upon, Reddit, tumblr etc but I think a list of 10-15 sites wont work, I have to make more efforts. Which sites are in your list?

P.S - I'm not looking for any paid techniques

Neel Patel

Do you still consider PR? I think it is outdated and Google stops updating PR for so long.

Quote from: ORLOVA on 02-20-2018, 23:17:39
Hey folks,

I'm already bookmarking over High PR Social Bookmarking Sites like Stumble Upon, Reddit, tumblr etc but I think a list of 10-15 sites wont work, I have to make more efforts. Which sites are in your list?

SeoServicesKC

Check out http://ttlink.com/ and http://www.sociopost.com/. Both are Social Bookmarking websites that provide do-follow links and have a DA of 35 and up.
Owner of SEO Services KC in Kansas City, MO
SEO & Kansas City Digital Marketing Expert
  •  

chrisnoblet3

Hey folks,

Hope these websites will help you -

Instapaper
ikeepbookmarks
veslonyc
smartsocialbookmarking
ttlink
bookmarkee
affiliated-business
  •  

KyraKakkar

list of popular social bookmarking sites that can help you expand your efforts beyond the ones you mentioned:

1. Pocket
2. Digg
3. Delicious
4. Diigo
5. Flipboard
6. Mix (previously known as StumbleUpon)
7. Slashdot
8. Scoop.it
9. Folkd
10. BizSugar
11. Pinterest (can be used for bookmarking purposes too)
12. We Heart It
13. Instapaper
14. Pearltrees
15. MetaFilter

16. Folkd
17. SiteJot
18. Fark
19. Surfingbird
20. Evernote
21. CiteULike
22. Start.me
23. Refind
24. Blogmarks
25. Symbaloo
26. Feedspot
27. Plurk
28. Myspace (yes, it's still active)
29. Delicious
30. Slashdot

31. DZone
32. TechDirt
33. Pinboard
34. Folkd
35. LinkaGoGo
36. Bookmax
37. NewsVine
38. Blinklist
39. Faves
40. Scoopster
41. Dropmark
42. List.ly
43. Clipix
44. Pusha
45. Slashdot

46. Quora (can be used for bookmarking relevant content)
47. Tagpacker
48. Yummly (for bookmarking recipes and food-related content)
49. Trello (can be used for organizing and bookmarking resources)
50. Inoreader (RSS reader with bookmarking capabilities)
51. Netvouz
52. SiteBar
53. Dotnetkicks
54. Pearltrees
55. Citebite
56. Startaid
57. AllMyFavorites
58. WireFan
59. BuddyMarks
60. MyBookmarks

Remember to research and evaluate each platform before engaging with them to ensure they align with your goals and target audience.

Crevand

At this point the value of social bookmarking sites is incredibly low. I have even disavowed my social book marking links to increase the quality of my link portfolio. Any link you can build for free and incredibly quickly will have no value. Some of these social bookmarking sites are SPAM factories. You get what you pay for.

With that said... if you are going to spend your time and effort to build these, focus on Reddit. Reddit is the only one that has any value and with educated posts and discussions you might actually get some site traffic. Be careful with social bookmarking sites, you might spam your site and hurt it more than help it. Good luck!
https://www.crevand.com [nofollow] SEO Isn't About Gaming the System Anymore; It's About Learning How to Play by the Rules  >:D
  •  

John - Smith

Still focusing and selecting sites based on PR?  :o :o :o  :'(

Hey folks,