Using Multiple Keywords In Meta Title

Started by kevinsteve, 03-06-2018, 02:20:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Sajeed024

You can use multiple keywords in title tag but you have to use in limited character.If you are using extra character then those extra characters are not consider in crawling. It impacts on ranking.
  •  

Sajeed024

Using a couple of keywords in Meta Title is a good concept. But first, examine your keywords. According to that use long tail keywords in Meta Title.
and you have to also remember about keyword proximity.
  •  

DeveloperOnRent

yes for these kind of product you can use multiple keyword but frame the title accordingly or-else it will become like keyword stuffing

harrywood

For getting good result on the SERP you can use one or multiple Keywords in the Meta Title. If you have a longtail Keywords then you should use only one keyword otherwise you can use multiple keywords.
Thanks for this post.

julian

I heard using Multiple Keywords In Meta Title is good practice & there is no negative point as SEO term but I wanna know, Can long tail keyword also would work in Meta Title.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

sarahalfred

I think your Meta Title Strategy is good, as including those Keyword Variations further helps distinguish what your website and web pages are about. Yes you can use multiple keywords in the same title tag with comma separating them but only if the content below has those same keywords and is relevant to the content of the site, otherwise it is known as keyword stuffing and is illegal. So be very careful when doing this. These multiple keywords if you are using must be interlinked while still being relevant to the below content.
Hope this helps.
  •  

Crevand

Titles have changed quite a bit... exact match keywords are not always the best. Google results show a lot of LSI words in titles now... RankBrain is smart enough to determine what your page is really about and jamming keywords into your titles does not have the same impact as it used to.
https://www.crevand.com [nofollow] SEO Isn't About Gaming the System Anymore; It's About Learning How to Play by the Rules  >:D
  •