How to target single website to multiple countries?

Started by CorneliaAlan, 03-15-2018, 00:29:26

Previous topic - Next topic

CorneliaAlanTopic starter

H All,

My website domain is .com but i wanted to target multiple countries how to do so that my keywords ranking comes to all countries?

Thanks

KyraKakkar

Creating sub domains for each country is the best way of targeting single website into multiple countries.

pinaccessoires

Because your site is written in English does not mean that you are well displayed in London for example.

If you only want to add a few countries, you might want to take a separate domain for each country. Such as // .com / .de / .fr / .eu

MVMInfotech18

You can target single website to multiple countries using google webmaster tool - go to a target location and set target location which you want.

DeveloperOnRent

with the single domain to multiple countries mean you have to use generic keywords so it should be common in all those countries in order to rank up, or the best thing is to buy Dot.extension of those countries.

Sandre88

Quote from: MVMInfotech18 on 09-02-2018, 23:16:30
You can target single website to multiple countries using google webmaster tool - go to a target location and set target location which you want.

Great idea to target a single website in multiple countries.
Crypto Links [nofollow] is a kind of tool which helps to get the latest news and updates at different Crypto Companies.
  •  

ryan reynold

First thing, If you want to target multiple countries for your site then there is no need to set Geographical target for your site. You can create country specific pages If your audience is in more than one country. But be careful of duplicate content. Provide unique content for each page, like services and offers limited for specific countries. Generally If your audience is all over the world like an E-learning site then you don't need to focus on doing SEO for specific countries. A global approach will be the best thing to do. :)
  •  

jackgrylls

Very good question create a separate page for every location including meta tags, url, h1 and alt tag on image and most important thing is content use your keyword in more than 3 times and it should at least 300 words.

Ex- URL - urdomainname/usa/website-designing

or urdomainname/website-designing-in-usa

H1- Website Designing in USA

Title- Website Desging in USA

Des- Use it in your own words it should be attractive from both point of view user and search engine.

In webmaster you can not target more than 1 country so i would recommend you to take a .com domain and target specific country for link building.

JanviArora

you can do it by creating -
1. Subdomains - de.example.com
2. Subdirectories - example.com/de/

Or you can have country specific domains for each targeted location. For e.g. example.de
For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

kustifranti

Good inquiry make a different page for each area including meta labels, url, h1 and alt tag on the picture and most vital thing is content to utilize your catchphrase in multiple occasions and it ought to no less than 300 words.
Ex-URL - ur domain name/use/site planning
or on the other hand ur domain name/site structuring in-USA
H1-Website Designing in the USA
Title-Website Design in the USA
Des-Use it in your very own words it ought to be appealing from both perspective client and web search tool.

In website admin, you can not target more than 1 nation so I would prescribe you to take a .com area and target explicit nation for third-party references.