International SEO.

Started by bombaysagar, 03-28-2018, 07:26:37

Previous topic - Next topic

bombaysagarTopic starter

Hey there,
How can i do International SEO ?
How can i switch my location from "country A" to "country B" ?

I live in A country but i wanted to do SEO(Link building) for B country.
How would i do ?
I tried few plugins and VPN but failed.
Can somebody please help ?
I am complete fresher into this.
  •  

organictextiles

Hi

Research. It's imperative that you begin your international SEO process with research. ...
Targeting. Next, you'll target the countries where the keywords have sufficient organic search volume. ...
Optimizing.
https://www.organictextiles.com/
  •  

mvminfotech

you'll target the countries where the keywords have sufficient organic search volume. Make sure keywords are not only relevant, but also reasonably competitive. If the organic search volume is not enough to target one specific country, you could start off with a language-based targeting process. Starting with language-based targeting could be a good option because it enables you to first garner the ideal traffic and conversion traction. You can then move on to a country-targeted approach to connect with even more audiences.

organictextiles

Hi

Research. It's imperative that you begin your international SEO process with research. ...
Targeting. Next, you'll target the countries where the keywords have sufficient organic search volume. ...
Optimizing.

•  

organictextiles

hi

good international SEO is achievable; it just needs a little planning and the right approach for your unique situation. Let's look at the various ways you can target international customers and make good decisions when tackling the complex task of ranking in multiple countries.
  •  

ceomdali

Can set targeted country in google search console. You can search your targeted country keywords and can try to rank for these. It's also good to use hosting from targeted country and can helpful to get back links from the site which are already ranked in targeted country in related keywords.
  •  

damponting44

For international SEO with research for possible keywords with the referring country in which you want to promote your company but you can also hire a person in that geographical location to do the SEO in that country.

John - Smith

Quote from: bombaysagar on 03-28-2018, 07:26:37
Hey there,
How can i do International SEO ?
How can i switch my location from "country A" to "country B" ?

I live in A country but i wanted to do SEO(Link building) for B country.
How would i do ?
I tried few plugins and VPN but failed.
Can somebody please help ?
I am complete fresher into this.

If you want to do SEO for country B, Simply search for country specific sites and work on them!
ex. If you live in India and you want to do SEO of the US-based site, so work on .com sites instead of .in sites.

richardmsmith

International SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that search engines can easily identify which countries you want to target and which languages you use for business.

ifixservices

Use a country-specific domain.
Specify the location you are targeting in Google Search Console.
Register your business address with Google My Business.
Include the street address of the business on the website.
Host the website locally (as much for usability as for SEO).
Get links from country-specific websites.
Use local language(s).