Cheap Linux VPS hosting accounts?

Started by Franburgs, 04-03-2018, 03:47:37

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering Linux VPS...

Require over 30 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux

What can you say about hostingsource.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?
  •  

Lisbently

To assess reliability and uptime, look for reviews and testimonials from current or past customers. Regarding speed, check if the hosting provider uses high-performance servers and has multiple data centers to ensure fast connectivity.

In terms of pricing, compare the packages and payment plans offered by different hosting providers. Also, consider the stability of their servers and the quality of their customer support. It's important to ensure that the hosting provider offers reliable and responsive assistance in case any issues arise.

Finally, I would recommend checking if the hosting provider meets your specific requirements, such as offering Linux VPS with over 30 GB of HD, 1 GB of RAM, and 1 TB of bandwidth.

Moved to kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting and fully-satisfied with their services.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

Nickindred

Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
One thing I must say about HostingSource.com hosting is that they have excellent customer service. They are willing to help you out in any way they can.
  •  

Chersont

I have only been with hostingsource.com for a short while, but so far I am more than impressed. The reply times are really fast (the longest time I have had to wait for a reply to a ticked question was just over 30 minutes - which is more than acceptable, seeing as other Giant Web Hosts can take 5-10 days to reply).
  •  

Herstin

Hostingsource.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •