How Can I Check if a Link is DoFollow or NoFollow?

Started by chrisnoblet3, 04-09-2018, 03:50:50

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisnoblet3Topic starter

Hello, I have read many blogs on the same topic i.e. "How Can I Check if a Link is DoFollow or NoFollow ?" But never get the perfect answer which helps me to find Dofollow or nofollow websites for backlinks. I want the answer that How Can I Check if a Link is DoFollow or NoFollow ?
  •  

HeritageLawnsKC

If you are a Google Chrome user there is a great free Chrome Extension called Nofollow. It will outline in red any links that are "nofollow" as you browse a website.

The other way is to check the source code for whatever web page you are on and then search for the link to see if it has a nofollow tag on it.
Owner of Heritage Lawns & Irrigation
Kansas City Lawn Care | Best Olathe Lawn Care
  •  

mvminfotech

2 ways to check nofollow link:

1. Using Source Code
Right-click on the document you wish to inspect and select "view page source". Press ctrl+f to open a search box. Type in "nofollow" and press enter.
If you can see rel="nofollow", that is a nofollow link.

2. Using a nofollow Addon/Extension

Emmaballet20

Well now you will get the right know for to check if a Link is DoFollow or NoFollow.

1. Whenever you check DoFollow or NoFollow for a link, Check view page source (as other memebers has already share) & find your link. You will find nofollow tag with you link.

This means link is nofollow & if you don't find nofollow tag with link so it means link is Do follow.

2. There are some extension are available in Chrome Web store, Where you can add NoFollow extension in your chrome. Which will make red color to NoFollow links.

See example :-

damponting44

There are few ways through which you can check whether you getting dofollow or nofollow backlink. As one already mentioned by using Nofollow chrome extension or you can also do right click on anchor then click on inspect you come up with HTML code check for rel="nofollow" if it not their means link is dofollow.

organictextiles

https://www.organictextiles.com/
  •  

chrisnoblet3Topic starter

Quote from: abhi_garg on 04-12-2018, 00:30:23
Well now you will get the right know for to check if a Link is DoFollow or NoFollow.

1. Whenever you check DoFollow or NoFollow for a link, Check view page source (as other memebers has already share) & find your link. You will find nofollow tag with you link.

This means link is nofollow & if you don't find nofollow tag with link so it means link is Do follow.

2. There are some extension are available in Chrome Web store, Where you can add NoFollow extension in your chrome. Which will make red color to NoFollow links.

See example :-

Please suggest me the name of best addon.
  •  

nethgerona

Follow Links or DoFollow are links that count as points, pushing SEO link juice and boosting the page rank of the linked-to sites, helping them go higher in the SERPs as a result. NoFollow Link is a link that does not count as a point in the page's favor, does not boost PageRank, and doesn't help a page's placement in the SERPs. There are many tools and addons out there to check these types of links but my favorite has to be the NoDoFollow Firefox plugin. It is very lightweight and won't slow your browser down.
NENETH GERONA
www.webology.technology
  •  

julian

hey @chrisnoblet3

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nofollow/dfogidghaigoomjdeacndafapdijmiid this is addon.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

seoauthority

There's a simple Javascript that I use.

Click on the page you have the links that you are querying. On chrome, right click and select inspect, or ctrl-shit-i. Then type the following in the console:

var style = document.createElement('style');
style.type = 'text/css';
style.innerHTML = '.bd {border-radius:3px;color:white;background:black;padding:2px;font-size:10px;}.df{background:green}';
$$('head')[0].appendChild(style);

var urls=$$("a");for(url in urls){
if(urls[url].rel){urls[url].innerHTML+= " <span class='bd'> " + urls[url].rel + "</span>";}else{urls[url].innerHTML+="<span class='bd df'>dofollow</span>"}
}

This will highlight all the Do Follow and No Follow links on the page.

Simple
[nofollow]
  •