Looking for stable dedicated server

Started by Nickindred, 04-13-2018, 03:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

NickindredTopic starter

Need: over 1000 gbs of disk space.
I would like to host e-commerce site, forum, wordpress blog and personal site and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
What can you say about Centohost.com web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?
  •  

Chersont

I would highly recommend Centohost.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
They are the best.
  •  

Lisbently

As an alternative, try to look at okayservers.com and their dedicated servers in Germany.
Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.

Herstin

I've seen low-cost dedicated servers full of useful features offered by Kvchosting.net - they look good.  !-!
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Everything about Centohost.com is just perfect for me basically I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it.
Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
  •