Suddenly drop in keyword ranking of website

Started by sumitchauhan.tss, 04-19-2018, 23:33:01

Previous topic - Next topic

sumitchauhan.tssTopic starter

Hello everyone i am working on an education project and on 20th April i noticed a suddenly drop in my keyword ranking. but when i check my cached page it shows that google last crawl my website 4 days ago.

Then why google showing so much changes in keyword ranking without crawling it ?

website is newbielink:http://www.safeducate.com [nonactive]
  •  

damponting44

First of all its happening because google has made a major update in its algorithm which judge the ranking for websites. Its not only for your website there are lot of sites which were on top position and now are not even in 100. To solve this problem please checkout all your SEO practices. Is it generating quality backlinks or not. This sudden drop is because may be your sites backlinks are not to the standard and even your onpage seo will be not up to the mark.

Michealyardy

One of the most crucial things associated with rankings drop is algorithm updates. Whenever you find your Google ranking has dropped dramatically, it is probably because of an algorithm update. It is nothing short of a nightmare for SEO professionals when Google releases algorithm updates.

jenniferravon

Hello, There is nothing to worry about. Just check your website backlinks and if there is any bad link just remove those links by adding them in google console. And next start publishing quality content for your business.

It's just an update of Google algorithms. Google just want good content and users satisfaction. So start publishing the quality content. And get ready to see your website again on good ranking.  !-!  !-!
SEO Consultant
SeasiaInfotech
  •  

TangelThor

Hello...!

Well, it is a pretty common issue in SEO. As an SEO professional, you work hard to achieve high rankings, and a few days back you made some crucial changes to your website.
  •