ATTENTION : Are we doing the right SEO ? Or just doing it for the sake of doing?

Started by bombaysagar, 05-14-2018, 07:54:08

Previous topic - Next topic

bombaysagarTopic starter

Hey Guys, I work as an SEO Analyst and this is just my speculation. I don't know how correct it could be, but read this, it may make sense to you or maybe not, but we can discuss more on this.
In past 5 years, Google has become much smarter than ever before. Google is the God of Search Engine and hence anything or everything that we do Google knows about it.

When we do similar set of activities, say Forums, Classified , Social Bookmarking or any other from one IP for 10 different clients, Google knows we are spamming the internet. Even when we use Hide My Ass or any VPN, it asks us to verify ourselves are we human or bots, because extensive/aggressive search is happening. The moment Google asks you for bot verification, you have to understand that it has noted down your IP and everything your email ID, your laptop or machine's ID. It puts you into a category of unhealthy visitors, spammers or idk what. But it doesn't stop you from searching anything. It still gives you an opportunity to continue your search or work. Of course because you are not the only one who does SEO. There are million others and Google will never want to loose their reputation.

Basically when you do activities, It's like you are shouting and telling Google in a Party, hey I am here.
Google smiles at you waves a hi, but doesn't greet you. And you are simply satisfied with a Hi and the relationship continues.

In a recent article Neil Patel declared that there are only 4 off page activities which will work wonders.
1) Guest Blogging
2) Infographics
3) Influencer Marketing
4) Broken Link Building

If you do any activities other than this, it has to have huge relevancy with the users where you are performing activities. If it fails so, your off page is waste.
  •  

pete311

You are mentioning only off site SEO. There is so much more. Google has specially said to no guest blog for affiliate links. I think you are engaging in historically spammy activities. Step back and refocus your energies into providing quality content and services for you guests. There is no quick hаck for hits. Doing burn and churn techniques is over.
newbielink:https://filamentwi.com [nonactive]
  •