How to rank website in USA by Doing SEO

Started by jsbconference, 06-30-2018, 01:55:09

Previous topic - Next topic

jsbconferenceTopic starter

What SEO strategy can I use to rank the website in the USA Country  I want to rank my website on good position google. I am doing directory submission, Classified, profile building, business listing, blogs so, what should I do to increase by backlink for the website.
Can any please help me. what should i do & what is the proper process to rank website in USA
JSB conference is a subdivision of JSB market research firm started in 2016. The firm proffers promotion of several international conferences while conducting many other global meets across the globe.
  •  

richardmsmith

I would like to suggest first you have to do the business listing and directory submission on usa sites.
After that, you can focus on guest posting, blog posting, article submission, etc.

Neel Patel

Quote from: jsbconference on 06-30-2018, 01:55:09
What SEO strategy can I use to rank the website in the USA Country  I want to rank my website on good position google. I am doing directory submission, Classified, profile building, business listing, blogs so, what should I do to increase by backlink for the website.
Can any please help me. what should i do & what is the proper process to rank website in USA

SEO is the same for each country and niche. Only strategies and working sites list will be changed. so choose the USA based sites more for doing off page activities. it will surely help you.

fayeseom

here's what you can do:
Improve engagement to improve rankings
Make your existing pages longer
Focus on YouTube SEO
Improve site speed
Focus on topics instead of keywords
Build backlinks
Reporting and analytics
Technical optimization
Local SEO and Listings
Guest posting

nancyisabell

Hi Jsbconference

You have 2 options 1st is off page activity line (Search USA related classifieds, business listings, forums, social bookmarking and much more).
2nd is try to create sub-domain for USA and target keywords.

John - Smith

activities will be the same for any location just choose the country specific site for better results. if you want to rank a site in the USA, work on USA based sites to get better results.

richardmsmith

You should consider following aspects of International SEO.
१. Set US as a preference geography in Google Webmaster Tools
२. Have your content written according to US English
३. Most important, get high quality links from relevant sites in US
4.Get your content shared on Social Media by relevant thought leaders/experts from US
5.Have your website hosted on US based server
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any further support.

hiren popat

First of all, set a targeted location in the Google webmaster tool, from where you want to getting traffic on your site,
find keywords which search most in your targeted location, you can take help from Google keywords planner tool.
submit your business in the US business directory. use Us-English in your site.
create backlinks from US based sites, for example, Social Bookmarking, Forum submission, Guest Blogging, Blog commenting, Image and Video submission, they all activities should be done in the US based sites.

DeveloperOnRent

first and foremost is to do local SEO where you have to indicate a search engine that you are doing business in the USA, so submit your site on local listing directories and build some backlinks from USA based sites in order to increase the ranking in USA