Keyword of my Business Name not Ranking

Started by EnhancedReporting, 07-14-2018, 07:24:23

Previous topic - Next topic

EnhancedReportingTopic starter

Hello Everyone,
I have a suggestion from you guys that when I search (enhancedreporting) my business name I got my website on 2nd position.
On 1st position I found a website named (ecometrica), this site is of different niche so whenever I search its backlinks they are not relevant to make links.

Can anyone please give me a suggestion that how will I beat this website and get on 1st position for Keyword (enhancedreporting).

Thanks!!
  •  

virtuatechnologies

You have to wait for a few more days to index on Google. You purchased an EMD(Exact match domain) domain which means it's like keywords. Do submit the sitemap and fetch it on Google Search Console for quick indexing and also do search engine submissions.

Google EMD Update for "Exact Match Domain" is a filter Google launched in September 2012 to prevent poor quality sites from ranking well simply because they had words that match search terms in their domain names. When a fresh EMD Update happens, sites that have improved their content may regain good rankings. New sites with poor content or those previously missed by EMD may get caught. In addition, false positives may get released.

Read here, About EMD Domains

vallam

That's the problem everyone who thought it will be super cool for SEO to use the keyword as a domain name faces. Now you have to compete for your own brand name. You can do nothing other than try to outrank it.
  •  

DeveloperOnRent

Now you have to compete for your brand for sure but with proper SEO work you can occupy the first position, check for any on-page pending works and work on competitor backlinks and which the site boosting competitor for the first position, so by doing these off-page works you can beat your competitor

chloe91

That's what happen when you use keyword as your domain name. You just need to make clean white hat links for your website and wait for links to be indexed and what's your domain name anyway and why it is ranking below site that have nothing to do with your niche.
newbielink:https://dubaimonsters.com/ [nonactive]
  •  

asif bams

Start by going to http://google.com/places. ...
Search for your business. ...
Find your business or add it if it is not present. ...
Add your business information. ...
Select your business category(s). ...
Service Area. ...
Verify your listing. !-!

amayajace

Use the less popular version of a keyword. ...
    Use many keyword modifiers. ...
    Mix up your on page optimization. ...
    Go deeper than the competition is going. ...
    Move away from the commercial keywords. ...
    Buy traffic.