How should i recover my dropped links?

Andrea Maria

Remove broken links from your website
Create backlinks from quality websites

AmitVermaSPS

Quote from: hariandro on 07-19-2018, 00:26:12
How should i recover my dropped links?

Figure out what went wrong;
-Pull the lost links report from Ahrefs or Majestic. They're the most reputable link counters out there, and their indexes are updated daily.
-Run Screaming Frog on your site to find which pages link internally to the affected pages. Check internal link counts for pages one link away from affected pages.
-Do you have a relationship with the site owner who provided the links? Reaching out may help.
-Were the links removed during a site update? Maybe it was accidental. Reach out and see if you can convince them to replace them.
-Were the links removed and replaced with links to a different source? Investigate the new source — how can you make your links more appealing than theirs? Update your content and reach out to the linking site owner.
-Did you change the URL? - DO NOT CHANGE URLS. URLs act as unique identifiers for Google; a new URL means a new page, even if the content is the same.
-Has the target keyword been removed from the page title, H1, or H2s?
-Is the keyword density for the target keyword lower than it used to be?
-Can Google read all of the content on the page?
-Look at Google's cache by searching for cache:www.yourdomain.com/your-page to see what Google sees.
-Can Google access your site? Check Google Search Console for server and crawl reports.      

julian

Agreed with @AmitVermaSPS as he well replied on the topic.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

asif bams

Pull the lost links report from Ahrefs or Majestic. They're the most reputable link counters out there, and their indexes are updated daily.
-Run Screaming Frog on your site to find which pages link internally to the affected pages. Check internal link counts for pages one link away from affected pages.
-Do you have a relationship with the site owner who provided the links? Reaching out may help.

asif bams

Dropped are links from pages that were removed from our index due to various reasons. These include:
Page duplicates: We crawled a "better" page with the same content
Disallowed: The page was disallowed by robots.txt for at least 2 months
Unavailable: The page returned an error 3 times, and the last successful download was at least 1 month old
The domain does not exist anymore
The page has a low URL rating.. !-! !-!