Are forum profile backlinks worth it?

Started by kavyasharma561, 07-21-2018, 05:31:09

Previous topic - Next topic

kavyasharma561Topic starter

I have been reading through a few forums and some people are saying that forum profile backlinks are worthless and others say they are not. I don't know if it's worth it to waste time and put my blog link in my forum profiles or not.

Does anyone know if forum profile backlinks worth it or not?

John - Smith

For us, YES it is helpful!
You can try and observe the results. if it makes difference then keep doing it else drop it.  !-!

Quote from: kavyasharma561 on 07-21-2018, 05:31:09
I have been reading through a few forums and some people are saying that forum profile backlinks are worthless and others say they are not. I don't know if it's worth it to waste time and put my blog link in my forum profiles or not.

Does anyone know if forum profile backlinks worth it or not?

JanviArora

Yes, it is helpful. Forum is the best place where genuine users come for discussion.
I have seen referral traffic coming from forum sites in Google Analytics. Just make sure your are participating on the forum related to your niche. There are some forum where you can promote your products and build brand name of your business.
For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

brandmedia

Most forums make their content link by default no-follow. You can put any as you like as it is a discussion board so search engines doesn't count that much. And as it goes for signature links I haven't seen any SERP rise for those kind of links even if they are do-follow.
  •  

Michealyardy

If your forum links provide useful info to someone then yes. Otherwise if you are doing it just to get links, no. That would be spamming, which never is good for SEO.

marrysmith101

I am new here, i am also interested to know does forum links work. Can someone prove the facts with results. If somone can share it with me, thank you.

emodafinil

There are some dofollow forums while some are nofollow. But both are helpful at least for me.

MVMInfotech18

Couldn't say for sure, but in general - if you have created forum profiles for the purposes of creating links to your site then you would probably be best to try and undo that work...

Rattan11

Yes, Forum Profile Links are very much worth-able if you are an active member in that forum. You have to participate in that forum on regular basis. Don't try to create spam in the forum than these links are very valuable.