Which SEO factors are not in your control?

Started by CorneliaAlan, 07-25-2018, 23:26:40

Previous topic - Next topic

CorneliaAlanTopic starter

Hello, Can anyone tell me Which SEO factors are not in your control?

vovo16526

You may not post new threads; You may not post replies; You may not post attachments; You may not edit your posts.
Virtual Office [nofollow]Virtual Office Service [nofollow]
  •  

bachynskijosh

Quote from: CorneliaAlan on 07-25-2018, 23:26:40
Hello, Can anyone tell me Which SEO factors are not in your control?

None, all of them are influencible by you. Taking control of them is SEO
For more free SEO education please go to my weekly Youtube show: youtube.com/jbachyns
  •  

shubha1206

None of these any term in SEO is influenceable via you.
  •  

richardmsmith

You can't control when a Search engine ban's you and why, there are complex algorithm working behind it.

SnowflakesSoftware

According to me no one can control the factors affecting the ranking of the website. When the policies of google changes or the algorithms are update the websites are affected by the it. So, keep a check on the google algorithms and update your website accordingly.

hiren popat

I think that the results of SEO are not in your Control if you doing hard work on the SEO it's good but it's not on your control to get results on your time.
you can't say that when will you get your ranking in the search engine.
it may take 6 months or 1 year, you can't say. but you must focus on your best works it is only in your control.

MVMInfotech18

Here are four things your SEO program cannot control or guarantee, so learn to let go ... There are 200 and some odd factors in Google's ranking algorithm and it's ... do for your SEO program is to not worry about your link building so much.

DeveloperOnRent

According to me, there are two scenarios when comes to search engine optimization that is understanding clearly and misunderstand. If you understand the concepts and functional methods of Search engines then everything under your control otherwise not 

tucsonseo

One absolutely crucial thing that I certainly made the mistake of overlooking was the fact when money is involved in the key phrase, expect there to be human intervention to make appearances from time to time.

Sure, with 156 thousand employees in LinkedIn's database as an estimate for their limitations of staffing in comparison to keyword possibilities, they certainly can not cover every keyword.

However, I can guarantee you they have the top profit margin ones being watch on a 24-hour constant basis to ensure they make as much money as possible.

The dumbest thing you could ever do would be to pick a niche that potentially hinders or even worse takes money away from Google, that's a guaranteed fail ROFL. My thoughts on battling an algorithm, any computer no matter how complex, is ALWAYS beatable, which means anything is possible in that realm my friend :-)
  •