Cheap web hosting in Mexico + ssl + domain reg?

Started by Herstin, 07-27-2018, 02:32:50

Previous topic - Next topic

HerstinTopic starter

Need: over 50 gbs of disk space.

What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need reliable web hosting with Secure SSL Certificates. + need to reg .mx domain
What can you tell me about digitalserver.com.mx and their reliability?
Are they trustworthy?
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

There are several cheap web hosting options available in Mexico that also provide SSL certificates and domain registration services. Some popular ones include:

1. Hostinger.mx: They offer affordable hosting plans, SSL certificates, and domain registration services.

2. Neubox: Neubox provides budget-friendly hosting plans and offers free SSL certificates with their hosting packages. They also have domain registration services.

3. Xpress Hosting: Xpress Hosting is known for its low-cost hosting plans and includes SSL certificates for secure browsing. They also offer domain registration services.

4. Bluehost Mexico: Bluehost has a presence in Mexico and provides reliable hosting solutions with free SSL certificates. They also offer domain registration services.

5. Mex.tl: Mex.tl is a Mexican web hosting provider that offers affordable hosting plans with free SSL certificates. They also have domain registration services available.

more cheap web hosting options in Mexico that also offer SSL certificates and domain registration:

1. GoDaddy Mexico: GoDaddy is a well-known hosting provider with a presence in Mexico. They offer affordable hosting plans, SSL certificates, and domain registration services.

2. Tophosting Mexico: Tophosting Mexico provides budget-friendly hosting solutions with SSL certificates included. They also offer domain registration services.

3. Hostpapa Mexico: Hostpapa offers low-cost hosting plans with free SSL certificates. They also provide domain registration services.

4. Hosting-Mexico: Hosting-Mexico offers affordable hosting packages with SSL certificates included. They have a variety of domain registration options available as well.

5. HolaWebHost: HolaWebHost provides cheap web hosting plans with SSL certificates and domain registration services.

few more cheap web hosting options in Mexico that also offer SSL certificates and domain registration:

1. 1and1.mx: 1and1 offers affordable hosting plans with SSL certificates included. They also provide domain registration services.

2. HostGator Mexico: HostGator is a popular hosting provider that offers budget-friendly hosting plans, SSL certificates, and domain registration services.

3. DigitalServer: DigitalServer offers cheap hosting plans with SSL certificates and domain registration services included.

4. SiteGround Mexico: SiteGround is known for its reliable hosting services. They offer affordable hosting plans with free SSL certificates and domain registration services.

5. HostingMexico: HostingMexico provides low-cost hosting plans with SSL certificates included. They also offer domain registration services.

I had used several web hosting providers prior to digitalserver.com.mx and their web hosting services in Mexico.
There is no comparison to my other providers. It's clear that I now pay less, have much faster and personal support (average 3 minutes to get a reply) and have not yet had any downtime that I am aware of.
  •  

Lisbently

I like digitalserver.com.mx pricing ==>> .mx domain for $800.00/MXN for 1 year + $800.00/MXN to renew!
I am hosting about 10 domains off my 1 account, they allow up to 25.
There custom control panel is easy to learn. Highly recommend them.

Nickindred

I'd like to voice my appreciation to digitalserver.com.mx support staff. When there's confusion, the guys are still conscientious and solid!
It's no use having super cheap hosting in Mexico if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
  •  

Chersont

If there was a way to tip for the service I've gotten from digitalserver.com.mx customer service reps, I'd be paying for sure.
Their dedicated server hosting plan in Mexico is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic.
  •