Reliable hosting offers please?

Started by Franburgs, 08-02-2018, 06:47:42

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Hello,
need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable hosting deals..
Require over 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about QHoster.com and also Legionbox.com web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
  •  

Lisbently

No doubt, QHoster.com is your good friend. I recommend them.
The uptime is almost 100% and the security is supper tight. So my domains are super safe and stable.

Chersont

I chose Legionbox.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made.
A great change when I was in a bind because my previous provider kept going down.
  •  

Nickindred

Give QHoster.com a try. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
  •  

Herstin

Can say that compared to our previous host, QHoster.com was like a breath of fresh air.
Their rates are really affordable! Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

They accept lots of payment methods like bitcoin, litecoin, perfect money, etc.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Pamela123

On account of picking a hosting, you have to be patient. Take as much time in taking one. It is very important to consider if your provider has the trustworthiness and if the price is reasonable or not. That is why firstly you have to hire a good hosting provider whose services are fully managed. MyLightHost contains all the capability of providing the best service as you want !-!.

Stay with MyLightHost.

Best of luck.
  •