Want to order server with 24/7 tech support and good uptime

Started by Lisbently, 08-08-2018, 04:30:47

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try Cloudarion.com dedicated hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?

Nickindred

I recommend Cloudarion.com to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
  •  

Chersont

I host numerous websites with cloudarion.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received.
Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
  •  

Herstin

In addition to cloudarion.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
The Uptime is great, I've never had any down time and my visitors are happy with the speed connectivity.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I'm really happy with cloudarion.com almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great.
  •