SEO Strategy 2018

Started by Brad68, 08-28-2018, 04:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad68Topic starter

Hi Everyone, I have a problem with some of my client's website can you guys please help me? Actually, I did content writing for my clients websites with low competition keywords (keywords competition is below 100). It's been a month now but the keywords are still not in search results. All URLs are indexed, but still not in search results even not in top 500 search results. I also have created some high quality backlinks, but nothing is working now after the latest updates in Google Search Console.

Thanks,

Brad
  •  

kaurksifat

Modern SEO strategy is the process of organizing a website's content by topic, which helps search engines like Google understand a user's intent when searching. By optimizing a web page around topics first, you can rank well for long-tail keywords related to that topic.

Here are eight steps you can take to make sure all of your SEO bases are covered in 2018. Then, grab your free planning template to master on-page SEO.

• Make a List of Topics
    Make a List of Long-Tail Keywords Based on These Topics
    Build Pages for Each Topic
    Set Up a Blog
    Blog Every Week to Develop Page Authority
    Write longer content
    Create a Link-Building Plan
    Stay Current on SEO News & Practices
    Measure and Track Your SEO Success
    Optimize for mobile search and browsing
    Optimize for voice search
    Optimize for Rich Answers
    Local optimization is a must
    Focus on improving the user experience
    Speed up your site
  •  

MVMInfotech18

SEO Strategy 2018 are the following :

Focus on attracting long clicks

Speed up your website

Have good PR

Make sure Google My Business is current

Pay attention to your metadata

emodafinil

Things to do in On-Page:

Page Title

Meta Description

Meta Tag

URL Structure

Body Tags (H1,H2,H3 etc)

Keyword Density

Internal Linking

Things to do in Off-page:

There are many factors like link building, social media marketing etc.

AmitVermaSPS

SEO, as an industry, is huge! But as a marketing discipline, it continues to get even more difficult.

An SEO strategy only becomes effective when all the actions/tasks it involves aim to significantly improve the overall quality of a website or a brand's web presence (for the long-term).

Google is mostly framing to be the most important aspects of optimization, are;
Architecture: Making it easy for Users and Google to find, crawl, index and understand your site's important pages.
Content: Establishing Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T).
Links: Building a positive reputation for your website.

How to develop effective SEO strategies:
Most seasoned SEO consultants typically start a campaign with a thorough audit of the website.
And there's a good reason for that, since a technical site audit allows us to genuinely understand what is needed to be done in order for the site to achieve it's intended goals.

Here's a quick breakdown:

-Keyword and SERP analysis
-Competitor research and analysis
-Technical and sitewide analysis
-Page and content-level analysis
-User Experience (UX) analysis
-Link analysis

I hope this will help you to re-audit your client website and making SEO strategies accordingly to achieve desired goals.

Thanks

hariandro001

Quote from: Brad68 on 08-28-2018, 04:58:37
Hi Everyone, I have a problem with some of my client's website can you guys please help me? Actually, I did content writing for my clients websites with low competition keywords (keywords competition is below 100). It's been a month now but the keywords are still not in search results. All URLs are indexed, but still not in search results even not in top 500 search results. I also have created some high quality backlinks, but nothing is working now after the latest updates in Google Search Console.

Thanks,

Brad

1. Make Competitor research
2. Use Long tail keywords in Meta Title
3. Make your URL user Friendly
4. Build backlinks from high quality sites
5. optimize for rich answers
:)
  •  

marrysmith101

Make your website responsive, add quality content in it, optimize the images, and do off page seo with guest posting, blog posting, social bookmarking, classifieds submission and directory submission. I think this will help in 2018.

Rattan11

Specifically, I'm going to show you 7 strategies that are working GREAT in 2018.

Let's jump right into the strategies...

1. Publish "Skyscraper" Content
2. Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers (HARO)
3. Build Links From Outdated Resources
4. Stop Guessing. Use Content Formats PROVEN To Generate Links and Social Shares
5. Want High Quality Backlinks? Publish Ultimate Guides
6. Use Branded Strategies and Techniques
7. Authority Resource Pages

Bonus Strategy #1: Turn Brand Mentions Into Quality Backlinks
Bonus Strategy #2: Send "Feeler" Emails

vallam

Check your website for penalties. If everything is ok, keep building natural backlink profile and optimize on-page parameters (make sure you don't overdo). Can't tell more not seeing the website.
  •