Cheap web hosting and SSL Certificates?

Started by Franburgs, 08-30-2018, 06:09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Hello,
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable hosting deals..
Require over 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and also cloudarion.com web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
  •  

Lisbently

You'd better choose cloudarion.com web host. They offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.

Nickindred

So good. I'm happy running my sites with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing. The value for the money can't be beat.
  •  

Chersont

I am impressed by digitalserver.com.mx feature-packed hosting deals in Mexico.
LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.
  •  

Herstin

Digitalserver.com.mx have a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •