Windows Server/VPS Needed

Started by Lisbently, 09-05-2018, 07:01:42

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs

8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$ per month
I have checked Cloudarion.com and Rareservers.com but I have never used them both. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.

Nickindred

I can recommend cloudarion.com web hosting. Have had no issues. My sites were all transferred for free and everything went smooth.
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
  •  

Chersont

There is no doubt that Cloudarion.com is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time.
Their Tech Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.
  •  

Herstin

I trust windows specialized web host called Aspnix.com - good professionals  !-!
These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems, but their support has been very patient with us and solved them.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I have never been this satisfied, up until I migrated to Cloudarion.com - They could not have been more helpful. I never had a problem.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
  •