Rich Snippet

Started by RoyJones, 09-12-2018, 23:22:08

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyJonesTopic starter

Rich Snippet is Google's technique providing additional context in search engine result page, which show better searches and better understand what they click on and how relevant is it.

SEO.Ninja

Rich Snippet is very good feature provide by google.

you can get code from here for your product, article or brand highlight on google, but before you do that thing you should be a known brand on google search engine. To know more click here...https://bit.ly/2KPRsr7

MVMInfotech18

Rich snippets stand out from the other snippets. They look much nicer and you'll instantly know more, just by looking at them.  Rich snippets are snippets that have a higher click-through rate. People like to click on rich snippets.
A rich snippet contains much more information than the normal snippet does. That's why we call it a rich snippet.

marrysmith101

With rich snippets you can add extra details in the search engine results, for example you can show schedule, scores, tables data and stars, which makes the search results more attractive and can increase your CTR, so Rich snippet are good for search engine optimization.

manivel

Rich Snippets are used by Webmasters and site authors to provide a convenient summary about the search result. To display Rich Snippets, Google looks for markup formats that Webmasters can add to Web pages to make structured data available for Google's search results.

vallam

If you want to get into rich snippet you should use schema markup on your pages and structure your content in that way so it will answer user's query. By the way, in order to appear in rich snippets, your page has to be at least in top-10 (from my own experience, I've never seen low ranking websites in rich snippets).
  •  

John - Smith

Quote from: RoyJones on 09-12-2018, 23:22:08
Rich Snippet is Google's technique providing additional context in search engine result page, which show better searches and better understand what they click on and how relevant is it.

Can you guide me how to implement rich snippets to my site?  :( ??? ::)