My Website Not appearing in Google after Searching.

Started by Arunjay, 09-26-2018, 06:37:16

Previous topic - Next topic

ArunjayTopic starter

Hi Friends.

My website https://www.dnatestingindia.com is not appearing after searching in google.  Even  Search Consul show its indexed and also show that its crawled.  So i don't understand what is the problem. Kindly help me.

Thanks.
  •  

EthanR

Go for sitemap submission and robot.txt

Site:(Your website name) you will get all indexed links in SERPS
Ethan Root,
iOS App Developer,London
  •  

AmitVermaSPS

Do local business listings to let your domain rank in first position in search results for your domain name (dna testing india) search term. To bring your site in search results for particular phrase (targeted keywords) you need to build back links for your domain from niche external domains.

Each time you create a structured local business listing, whether at Google, Facebook, Yelp, or elsewhere, you'll be filling out a form with a specific set of fields:

-Business name/title
-Address
-Phone number
-Website URL
-Categories
-Description
-Tagline
-Social profiles
-Images
-Additional media
-Alternate phone numbers
-Fax number
-Certifications
-Brands carried
-Payment forms accepted
-Attributes

Definitely, your domain will get appear in search result in first position for brand term.

virtuatechnologies

First, you have to submit the sitemap to Google Search Console

Select your site on your Google Search Console home page.
Click Sitemaps from the menu on the left.
In the text field next to your domain, type sitemap.xml (mystunningwebsite.com/sitemap.xml).
Click Submit.

It will take a few days after submitting the sitemap to crawl your website...

vimalc98

i just checked.
Your site is indexed and working.

Search this on google "Site:Yoursite.com"
If you see your site in search results it means it is indexed.
  •  

DeveloperOnRent

your website is working properly and to rank up in the Google search results do On-page and Off-page works so then your website will come into the first page of search result

Grigorii

Hi.
Your site doesn't work properly.
It's pages open tooooo slowli. And sometimes finishes with: This site can't be reached.
Try to run PageSpeedInsight test. And complete it's recomendations.
Best regards
  •  

tucsonseo

Another possibility in addition to what the others are suggesting if your sites brand new in the first months of creation:

Assuming, of course, you have done the obvious in terms of submitted your sitemap and directly requested crawlers, I would do a site:websitename.com query and if it comes up then it's more than likely you could be sandboxed.

Google will sandbox you for seemingly any keyword that is an Exact Match Domain. Some say this is caused due to over optimization, but I've toyed with a few hundred top lvl domains ranging from .pizza .com and all manner of randomness.

It's unfortunate, although some have claimed to be in the sandbox for an extended period of time I've always gotten out of it within 3 months. I think once they conclude that your legitimate and your content is godly they eventually lift you out.
  •  

rohinidubey

First and foremost you have to submit the sitemap to Google Search Console:

1>Select your site on your Google Search Console home page.
2>Click Sitemaps from the menu on the left.
3>In the text field next to your domain, type sitemap.xml (mystunningwebsite.com/sitemap.xml).
4>Click Submit.

It will take a few days after submitting the sitemap to crawl your website...