Google Keyword Planner - SEO tool

Started by julian, 10-03-2018, 22:57:19

Previous topic - Next topic

julianTopic starter

We know Google Keyword Planner is a good tool to find keywords but I'm facing issue to find an option for keywords. I don't see option fo find an option for keywords.

Can Anyone tell, Where I can find the option to find keywords in Google Keyword Planner?
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

virtuatechnologies

After login Google account You will be taken to the AdWords / Google Ads "Campaign Overview.

Finally, on the menu bar, hit Tools > Planning > Google Keyword Planner.

You have access! No need to enter billing info or run an AdWords ad.

Google Keyword Planner gives you two options to get started, which are:

Find keywords: Get keyword ideas that can help you reach people interested in your product or service.

Get search volume and forecasts: See search volume and other historical metrics for your keywords, as well as forecasts for how they might perform in the future.

Both options take you to the Keyword Plan, but what you see will vary slightly depending on your choice. These are not two separate standalone tools.

EthanR

yes, it is right you can get keywords ideas to form there. For more info go to google AdWords keyword planner
Ethan Root,
iOS App Developer,London
  •  

pinaccessoires

You can also always check which links are at the bottom of the search results.
This often gives a good indication of what people are looking for and which keyword are interesting to focus on.

DeveloperOnRent

Along with Google keyword planner, you can use,
SEM Rush
Ubbersugest
Keyword ln

asif bams

Keyword Tool Is The Best Alternative To Google Keyword Planner And Other Keyword Research Tools !-!

ACoco

The keyword research tool on this site is also a good https://cocolyze.com/en/google-keyword-planner-tool (as you don't need to create an account)
  •  

Enovateads

Step 1: Go to Google AdWords. First, navigate to Google AdWords.

Step 2: Skip Google AdWords guided setup. Once you're on the AdWords page, do not click "Continue" so it will take you to the campaign setup process.

Step 3: Find "Keyword Planner" on the AdWords dashboard(setting).

Step 4: Type or paste one or more of the following in the "Find new keywords" search box and, on your keyboard, press Enter

Step 5: Get Started to Research the keywords that you want to get.

chrisjordan

Google Keyword Planner is less accurate Keywords Planner certainly isn't going to help your search marketing efforts. So I suggest using Keyword everywhere tool for searching focus keywords according to your business requirements.Google Ads Agency
  •  

amayajace

In other words, barely useful for content marketing, blogging, or SEO. Keyword Tool does not use Google Keyword Planner to generate keyword ideas. We find keywords that people search for on Google using the different source - Google Autocomplete.