How to increase Citation Flow to my site

Started by khalidjsr93, 10-13-2018, 00:31:02

Previous topic - Next topic

khalidjsr93Topic starter

I have a website that has Citation Flow52 / 100 and Trust Flow 10 / 100. My question is if I build high-quality Citations for my site then It will be increased or need other quality links?
2nd question is Local google maps points like (500/1000 maps points) gave us any positive result? someone told me they build 1000 point google Map Citations and result was penalized. It is true?

Thank you
  •  

vallam

Citation flow of your website is 5 times higher than its Trust flow, that means you have many backlinks, but they are from low-authority websites. Try earning fewer backlinks, but from trustworthy websites. Not sure about local maps, but I guess Google won't penalize you if you do everything straight.
  •  

Chris_Tax

I am impressed with your knowledge. As you know, it is hard to find high quality sites to leave do follow back links. I focus on  Disqus sites.
Chris
https://incometaxprepfillmore.com/
  •  

dani

I am struggling with Trust Flow (4 points) it is too low compared to my Citation Flow (24 points). Apparently people like my site, but influencers ignore myself. My Trustrank is 2.06 and I want to get to 4 or more.

Whenever I find a trusted site, they only link to themselves (internal links) and/or link to gov/edu sites, so they ignore other blogs. Great!!!!
Ketogenic diet
  •  

vallam

Quote from: dani on 10-18-2018, 18:04:46
I am struggling with Trust Flow (4 points) it is too low compared to my Citation Flow (24 points). Apparently people like my site, but influencers ignore myself. My Trustrank is 2.06 and I want to get to 4 or more.

Whenever I find a trusted site, they only link to themselves (internal links) and/or link to gov/edu sites, so they ignore other blogs. Great!!!!

You can earn backlinks from .gov/.edu websites, they usually also have blogs, catalogs, and forums. Keep in mind that your content should be good enough to get links from trusted resources.
  •  

Rattan11

7 GOLDEN Points To Increase Flow Metrics
1. Increasing trust flow should be the main goal. To keep up the healthy ratio, trust flow should be higher. Increasing citation flow is somewhat pointless. Indirectly it means that, QUALITY OF BACKLINKS WIN OVER QUANTITY.

2. In 1000 backlinks vs. one authoritative backlink, the authoritative backlink is the clear winner.

3. Guest posting is the best way to get authoritative backlinks. However, guest posting should be kept to a minimum. The frequency at which the backlinks are built should be kept to a minimum, especially if your blog or site is new.

4. You should build links from authoritative sites within your niche only. Because MajesticSEO also takes account of topical trust scores. You should have a higher trust score in your niche or topic, to be ranked higher in Google.

5. Great internal linking strategies help in increasing the trust flow and citation flow. Strong homepage with high flow metrics can influence the pages linked from the homepage. Having backlinks to both the homepage and internal pages boosts flow metrics greatly.

6. .Gov and .Edu backlinks carry more trust score to your site or blog.

7. No-follow links also carry citation flow to some extent, but not trust flow.

dani

Thanks everyone.

I have a question about internal linking. Do category links and related-posts-plugin links count as internal links in regards of trust and SEO? For example according to Yoast, my latest article have 5 internal links, but it is only counting the links inside the post. In fact there are 9 links: 2 as category links and 2 as related-posts plugin at the end of the article, but I am not sure these count for SEO.

Should I add links manually for everything inside my posts?
Ketogenic diet
  •  

JanviArora

Try to improve your Trust Flow. You can improve it through -
1. Guest Posting
2. Competitors backlinks
3. .edu & .org Backlinks
4. Broken Links Building
5. Blog Commenting
Make sure that all the submissions you do has good Domain Authority(DA).
For more information on SEO, check out our organic seo services company
  •  

manivel

The following points may help you to increase your citation flow score.

• Having dofollow links in good Domain Authority website increases the trust flow

• Even nofollow links in Good authority website improves citation flow

• Having backlinks in .gov and .edu will carry more trust score of your website

• Sharing the content of social media websites will increase the trust flow and citation flow because social media sites have a higher domain authority score

• Blog commenting on the quality website increases the citation flow of your website

• Guest blogging in the authoritative  website will increase the trust flow score

• Participate actively in top notch forums which provides you dofollow links to your website

kustifranti

Endeavor to enhance your Trust Flow. You can enhance it through -
1. Visitor Posting
2. Contenders backlinks
3. .edu and .organization Backlinks
4. Broken Links Building
5. Blog Commenting
Ensure that every one of the entries you do has great Domain Authority(DA).