Best dedicated server hosts in Quito, Ecuador?

Started by Franburgs, 10-25-2018, 03:39:05

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

What are web hosting providers in Quito, Ecuador you know?
I need Fast dedicated server with 1 TB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 16 TB - bandwidth
I know the one: Ipxon.com
Is it reliable web host? Any experiences dealing with them?
What are your suggestions for the list?
  •  

Lisbently

When looking for a reliable web hosting provider, it's important to consider factors such as uptime guarantees, customer reviews, support options, and pricing. Here are a few steps you can take:

1. Research: Look for a list of web hosting providers in Quito, Ecuador and visit their websites to gather information about their services, features, and pricing plans.

2. Read reviews: Look for customer reviews and testimonials to get an idea of the experiences others have had with the providers you are considering. Keep in mind that individual experiences may vary.

3. Compare features and pricing: Compare the features and pricing plans offered by different web hosts to find one that best fits your requirements.

4. Contact support: If you have any specific questions or concerns, reach out to the web hosting provider's support team to gauge their responsiveness and helpfulness.

Here are a few more web hosting providers in Quito, Ecuador that you can consider:

1. SERCOMP: SERCOMP offers web hosting services with different plans and features. They provide shared hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated server options. You can check their website for more information.

2. Tektonic: Tektonic is a web hosting provider that offers dedicated servers with customizable configurations. They have different plans that include varying amounts of storage, RAM, and bandwidth. Visit their website for more details.

3. HostDime: HostDime provides various hosting services, including dedicated servers. They offer customizable server configurations and reliable infrastructure. You can explore their website to learn more about their offerings.

Highly recommend Ipxon.com server hosting services. I personally have not been successful in finding a better combination of fantastic prices, so many add-ons and so much value, and high caliber customer service. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you'll have a response very quickly and usually the problem is fixed within minutes of that.

Herstin

I would highly recommend Ipxon.com to any people not happy with their current host.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
Their dedicated server hosting in Ecuador service is superb!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •