Reliable ssd vps hosting provider?

Started by Lisbently, 10-30-2018, 03:46:22

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

Hey guys,
Help me in choosing the best ssd vps hosting provider.
Requirements:
50 gbs of Hard Disk, 2 GBs of Ram, 2 TBs of bandwidth,Linux.
What can you tell me about the quality of hostingsource.com web hosting services?
Any reviews? Alternatives to compare prices?

Nickindred

you can find reviews of HostingSource.com's web hosting services on various online platforms such as Trustpilot, HostAdvice, or WebHostingTalk.

When comparing prices and features of SSD VPS hosting providers, some popular alternatives you may consider are DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, and AWS Lightsail. These providers often offer competitive pricing and reliable services. Be sure to compare their offerings in terms of disk space, RAM, bandwidth, and customer reviews to choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.

here are a few more details on popular SSD VPS hosting providers:

1. DigitalOcean: Known for its simplicity and developer-friendly features, DigitalOcean offers SSD-backed VPS hosting with flexible pricing options. They have data centers in multiple locations, allowing you to choose a server close to your target audience.

2. Linode: Linode is another reputable provider that offers SSD-based VPS hosting services. They have a wide range of plans to choose from, including options for different RAM, storage, and bandwidth requirements. Linode also has a good reputation for performance and reliable customer support.

3. Vultr: Vultr is known for its high-performance SSD VPS hosting services. They offer a variety of plans with different specifications, along with a global network of data centers to ensure low-latency connections. Vultr also provides additional features like dedicated IP addresses and scalable block storage.

4. AWS Lightsail: Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers Lightsail as a simplified VPS hosting service. It provides affordable plans with SSD storage, various pre-configured applications, and seamless integration with other AWS services. With Lightsail, you can choose from different regions worldwide and scale your resources easily.

To make an informed decision, I recommend comparing the pricing, features, customer reviews, and support options of these providers. Additionally, consider your specific needs and budget to determine which hosting provider aligns best with your requirements.

Well, I have being using hostingsource.com for quite a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied dealing with them.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Excellent and timely tech support, very affordable.
  •  

Chersont

Take your time to look through some alternatives.
Check out QHoster.com vps hosting deals. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
  •  

Pamela123

I have a great experience with VPS hosting such a hosting that is really reliable. I have been using this service for few years but remain satisfied with them still now. So, look for some alternatives.

-up to 100 GB SSD
-up to 12 GB RAM
-unlimited bandwidth
With Linux.

mylighthost.com
  •  

Herstin

Hostingsource.com is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Go ahead, hostingsource.com have superb reputation for providing fast hosting services in the USA.
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPSs  !-!
  •