cloud windows web hosting providers?

Started by Lisbently, 10-31-2018, 01:31:50

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Windows
+ I need 24/7 customer support help.
I have found Cloudarion.com cloud windows web host.
Their hosting deals look really nice.
What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

Nickindred

The fact is that Cloudarion.com provide one of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends.
  •  

Chersont

My VPS is up and running within 24 hours. Cloudarion.com support replies within seconds.
What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.
I like this web host and highly recommend.
  •  

Herstin

I can say that cloudarion.com is the first host I like.. It is the best host ever.
Their support team are more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge. I will never ever switch from them.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Pamela123

MyLightHost is highly recommended for any sort of hosting service. They are one of the reliable service provider and the best for technical support. Price is also reasonable.
I am very much satisfied with them. The best host ever !-!.
  •  

Franburgs

I have several clients who are happy running their web sites with cloudarion.com - their servers are powerful, located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
  •