How to improve my keyword postion in google.com

Started by swara, 11-08-2018, 22:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

swaraTopic starter

Hi friend,

I have a website www.yarddiant.com. I need to promote one of my services pages. https://www.yarddiant.com/wordpress-development/.  I need the results in google.com for the keyword is "WordPress development company".i got more than 500 high DA backlinks.

but the keyword is not improving. Any technical reasons. please help?
  •  

Rattan11

Alone Back links can not able to rank your website for particular keyword. You need quality content in your website related to that particular keyword. Some Suggestion from my side:
1. Take Back Links only from your Niche website.
2. Choose only those website which have high DA.
3. Update your blog on daily basis with fresh content.
4. Structured data: Microdata, rich snippets, schemas are all names related to structured data. Although this is not yet part of Google's ranking algorithm, it is trending and sooner or later will be part of the ranking process.

Virogreen

To improve your share of the top and absolute top location on the search result page, you can:
Improve the quality of your ads and landing page experience.
Increase your bid.

JustinJack

Suppose a site is running a blog, by just adding the Schema Markup in their articles will that post qualify to be appeared in "In-depth Articles" SERPS? or are there any other factors like the credibility of author, site, etc also plays the role? As there are the assumptions that, Google only picks the high authority blogs there.

Looking to get your feedback! :)

Thanks
I Just Found Non Veg Jokes
  •  

John - Smith

what are you doing currently to improve the keyword position in SEO?  ::)

kustifranti

To enhance a lot of the best and total best area on the query item page, you can: Improve the nature of your advertisements and point of arrival encounter.
Increment your offer.

tucsonseo

One thing I have observed, at least with my personal experience is Google rewards people who update their content and add to it. Rightfully so, because one thing is for certain in order to get where I am today I have had to make quite a few mistakes.

I feel I spend a good portion of every day learning new things and perfecting my SEO just a little bit more than where it was the day before. As a result of learning new things, I often find more effective ways of doing things differently than I had previously been doing them.

Like, say for instance when I learned how to add Schema Markup with JSON and ensure that I was properly syndicating images and letting crawlers know of specific people mentioned in articles.

Because you learn something new, you should go touch up on articles with your newfound skills. I have increased my ranking on a few keywords I noticed I was getting lots of impressions and no clicks by adding . a Youtuve video or making a infographic and embedding it to the blog article. Hope that helps!
  •  

ZacherySh

Quote from: tucsonseo on 12-08-2018, 22:12:18
One thing I have observed, at least with my personal experience is Google rewards people who update their content and add to it. Rightfully so, because one thing is for certain in order to get where I am today I have had to make quite a few mistakes.

I feel I spend a good portion of every day learning new things and perfecting my SEO just a little bit more than where it was the day before. As a result of learning new things, I often find more effective ways of doing things differently than I had previously been doing them.

Like, say for instance when I learned how to add Schema Markup with JSON and ensure that I was properly syndicating images and letting crawlers know of specific people mentioned in articles.

Because you learn something new, you should go touch up on articles with your newfound skills. I have increased my ranking on a few keywords I noticed I was getting lots of impressions and no clicks by adding . a Youtuve video or making a infographic and embedding it to the blog article. Hope that helps!

So you yourself write all the article or you hire some professional writers. If you wrote it down yourself then what are the main points you keep in mind while writing content?
  •