web hosting services in Chile?

Started by Franburgs, 11-22-2018, 23:32:25

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

Hello,
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
What can you say about Ipxon.com web hosting services in Chile?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
  •  

Lisbently

Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with Ipxon.com web host.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
Definitely a hosting site to recommend!

Nickindred

The Ipxon.com customer support are always very helpful and replying extremely fast. The price for their stable servers in Chile is great.
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes.
  •  

Chersont

Ipxon.com will serve your demands. I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support.
You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
  •  

Herstin

Ipxon.com may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host! They have DataCenters in Paraguay, Colombia, Argentina, Brasil, Mexico, Guatemala, Uruguay, Panama, Ecuador, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Chile, Bolivia.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Mritunjay Gautam

Ipxon.com is a established web hosting service provider no doubt , there customer support response is too fast and are always ready for there clients. Despite of their prices being little higher they offer very good services and provide 100% uptime. You should obviously choose Ipxon.com for your website. !-! ;D
A developer at webhonchos.com [nofollow]
  •