Spammy structured markup Violation!

Started by JustinJack, 11-23-2018, 22:36:08

Previous topic - Next topic

JustinJackTopic starter

Hey Guys Please Help me On Urgent Basis!

I run a Website Called WhatStatus.co After 3 Months of Working My Keywords Rank on 1st Position in India but Recently 3 to 4 days ago Google Hit My Website Due to Violation of Structured Data. I didn't know what is structured data. A person tell me that remove your reviews and ratings I removed all of my reviews and ratings but Still Google reject my appeal. Due to This Penalty Now I cannot find my any keyword in Google Top 100 Positions. Google Affects All of Site Pages. Please Help Me How i Can fix this issue. Give me a Tutorial, Blog Post or message that i can sent to google.

(A Message From Google)
QuoteMarkup on some pages on this site appears to use techniques such as marking up content that is invisible to users, marking up irrelevant or misleading content, and/or other manipulative behavior that violates Google''s Spammy Structured Markup guidelines.
Affects all pages

Thanks in Advanced :(
I Just Found Non Veg Jokes
  •  

tucsonseo

It appears the Structured Data on your site looks to be being handled by Yoast. Essentially, it's sounding like certain pages on your site are being targeted by Google for the reasons specified and you'll need to adjust something to appease their demands to see what the crawlers are viewing in terms of Structured Data AKA Schema Markup use Google's data testing Tool. This is what your home page looks like:

So what you'll want to do is go to the pages in question and look at all the objects and determine which ones Google has issues with and modify them accordingly. You'll more than likely come to find you'll need to change something either in Yoast or one of your other plugins that is handling the markup for you.

•