why my website keyword decreasing?

Started by syedtutul, 11-25-2018, 12:57:46

Previous topic - Next topic

syedtutulTopic starter

hi, members. I need a favor from you who want to know properly known on SEO.
from two years I am creating an affiliate health niche website and within one year I got a lot of visitors and my search keyword was 5k plus. recently I bring some change as creating the new category post style and all post place in category wise. but now decreasing my site keywords daily and now only 700 plus. I did not understand what should I do now?
my website- https://womenprobiotic.com/
please check and put your important advice.
newbielink:http://syedtutul.me/guest-posting-forum-posting/ [nonactive]
  •  

riyaa_rp

Do you mean that your daily visitors are decreased?
your site have 5k daily visitors before?  :o
and now it decreases to 700 per day?  :-X

John - Smith

Not daily visitors, He's discussing "Search Queries" ~ Website keywords in webmaster/analytics!

Neel Patel

Google core algorithm update may be the reason.  :o

np.carzspa

If keywords performance is decreasing, there may be many possible reasons but you should first check for any penalties on the website, then check for google algorithm updates!

Also do competitive analysis and modify Title & Description if required to improve keywords performance.
  •  

soleseriouss

Since when keywords are decreasing? It may be due to the google core update or check if your site is hit by the algorithm!
Best Online Sneaker Store | Air Jordan Sneakers for Men
100% Authentic & New Sneakers | FREE Shipping*
  •  

smartscraper

Quote from: Neel Patel on 06-15-2021, 22:48:07
Google core algorithm update may be the reason.  :o

Agree with this!  !-!
Web Scraping Service | Web and Data Scraping Services
Scale-up your business with Smartscrapers®
  •  

KomalBhatt

Keywords for a website can fluctuate due to various reasons. Sometimes, changes in search engine algorithms or new marketing trends can affect how certain keywords perform. If your website's keywords are decreasing in ranking, it could be due to increased competition—more sites might be targeting the same keywords, making it tougher to rank higher.

Also, search habits change, and what people type in to find things online can shift over time. New trends emerge, and people might use different phrases or terms to search for similar things, affecting the performance of your chosen keywords.

To address this, it's good to stay updated with current marketing trends and regularly review and refresh your keyword strategy. Exploring new phrases or long-tail keywords that align with evolving search patterns can help keep your website relevant and visible amidst changing search behaviors and market trends.