web hosting services in Europe?

Started by Lisbently, 11-28-2018, 01:58:49

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
100 gbs of HD, 3 TB - data transfer, Linux, managed, 2 GB - RAM
Europe server location.
Any experience with Exmasters.com web hosting services in Europe?
Are they offering any fresh discounts or promos now?

Nickindred

In the 8 months I've used Exmasters.com adult web hosting service, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.
  •  

Chersont

Exmasters.com are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.
They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving. And for what you get, the prices are fantastic.
Lots of features!
  •  

Herstin

In my opinion, there is not better host then Exmasters.com provider!
Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and they will work with you to get things fixed.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

I have been with Exmasters.com for a while to appreciate their professionalism:

Free setup, no hidden fees
    100% network uptime guarantee
    24/7 technical support, managed
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. Its my recommendation for everyone.
  •  

Mritunjay Gautam

I have bought my services from Bullten.eu for my website. They work with very high level of professionalism and offer 24 hour skype support. They offer very reliable hosting with 100% uptime up and are very keen with their speed, flexibility and performance. You can go to host your website with trusted and grown web hosting company like Bullten web hosting solutions.
A developer at webhonchos.com [nofollow]
  •