Which is better: DoFollow VS NoFollow?

Started by MoGreen, 12-05-2018, 06:13:44

Previous topic - Next topic

MoGreenTopic starter

Hi there,

I have a question about hte backlinks.
Could you please let me know which is better?

DoFollow backlink with DA05 or NoFollow link with DA95?

Thanks!
  •  

tucsonseo

My outlook upon links pointing back to the Money-Site is that you have 3 types of links that have equity/value:

• No-Follow Links that prospectively generate traffic
  • Do-Follow links that pass authority to your domain
  • Do-Follow Links that not only pass authority but, but also are driving you traffic as well, these are the most valuable

Because No-Follow links don't pass authority, deciding upon getting a Do-Follow amongst the 2 is a no-brainer. Keep in mind, one major oversight I made at the beginning of my SEO career was focusing too much upon a domain's authority when seeking backlinks. That's because this is only half of the battle!

What exactly do I mean? For example, Pinterest is a Do-Follow link, and it's a 98 DA! However, don't expect to immediately see your DA skyrocket to the roof just because of the fact it's an authoritative Do-Follow link.

You will eventually get a nice flow of link juice from Pinterest, but it is only when you have thousands of delicious links pointing back to it and possibly a few external links as well.

People will say you need a balance of No-follow in addition to Do-Follow, however, I have never found it to be an issue acquiring Nofollows, so I would only invest time into seeking out Do-Follow links.
  •