How to Track Everything in SEO - BASICS

Started by Morningofmylife, 12-18-2018, 18:10:52

Previous topic - Next topic

MorningofmylifeTopic starter

I would like to step up my game and become a legitimate SEO.

My weakness is tracking keywords and KPIs.

Are there any seasoned pros out there who can lend advice as to tracking keywords, optimizations made and how they correlate with rankings, and KPIs.

Just a brief overview of your process would be an amazing relief, as the articles I've read don't narrow it down to the basics.

Thanks in advance!
  •  

DeveloperOnRent

Ours is web development company so we search for the keywords related to our fields and what was the search volume for that in our target location. first, we will select primary keywords like hire dedicated developers for the home page, for java page we select Hire java developers and based on this we will select LSI keywords for particular pages. so we target only 2-3 LSI keywords for a particular page.

jackgrylls

Hi

Every company follows different tools but I am going to tell what we prefer.

For Keyword Tracking We Use Serpboat because it is low price best tool, In this tool, you have to pay only 5$ for tracking 300 keywords.

You can choose Semrush, Deep crawl for technical SEO.

For backlink analysis, we use mostly Afref.

Let me know this information is helpful for you

SEOTechniques

You can use also use Fatrank chrome extension plugins to track your website keyword. If you are using Wordpress, you can use plugin like  SEO Premium pack which has SERP Feature to track keywords.

ifixservices

Find relevant keywords with good search traffic potential.
Create and optimize pages for search engines and users alike.
Make sure your website is accessible to both bots and humans.
Build relevant links from other high-quality websites.

sagiplcanada

Quote from: Morningofmylife on 12-18-2018, 18:10:52
I would like to step up my game and become a legitimate SEO.

My weakness is tracking keywords and KPIs.

Are there any seasoned pros out there who can lend advice as to tracking keywords, optimizations made and how they correlate with rankings, and KPIs.

Just a brief overview of your process would be an amazing relief, as the articles I've read don't narrow it down to the basics.

Thanks in advance!

Tracking in SEO is one of the important step in order to evaluate our performance. However, tracking has never been easier as there is a tool for measuring every seo technique used for higher ranking of a website.

Some of the basic yet important seo tools are as follows:

• Google Analytics
  • Backlink Checker
  • Google Search Console
  • Google Trends
  • Keyword planner
  • SEO Quake

newbielink:https://www.sagipl.com/seo-company-vancouver.php [nonactive]
  •  

John - Smith

SEOTechniques,

Do you really use a Fatrank extension?  :-X
I don't think it works. for all my keywords it keeps showing not in 100!

eSage IT

Tracking your SEO efforts is one of the most important step in order to evaluate performance. However, tracking has never been easier but there are a few tools for measuring every seo effort for higher ranking of a website.

6 simple ways to track and monitor your SEO efforts are -

- Use google analytics to track top metrics
- Track your rankings for specific keyword phrases in order to know how your keyword research is paying off.
- Find what percentage of traffic is from organic search through google analytics
- Track behavior flow
- Analyze your lowest organic traffic earners
- Finally, track conversions

Some tools you can use to track your seo efforts may include -

Google Search Console
Google Analytics
Google Trends
Keyword Planner
Semrush (For technical SEO)
Ahref (For backlink analysis)

SEO.Ninja

Tracking in SEO is all about analysis of the SEO thoroughly according to the work done. There are lots of tools available on the web through which we can track each and every activity of the SEO. When it comes to choose the tool we can opt Ahref, SEMrush, Spyfu, Google Analytics.

Neel Patel

You can track the keywords by checking their position manually in SE! or use tools or software to check position automatically.