Advice for a noob?

Started by levandau, 12-20-2018, 07:53:01

Previous topic - Next topic

levandauTopic starter

Does anyone have some effective tips for SEO (blackhat) that aren't common, like building generic forum backlinks, and creating good content? I feel like creating forum accounts and adding my link isn't really doing anything lol. I need help

Post Merge: 12-20-2018, 07:56:07

I need help

Neel Patel

Don't go for blackhat SEO! That is the ADVICE for VISE peoples.  !-!

levandauTopic starter

Quote from: Neel Patel on 12-20-2018, 21:44:29
Don't go for blackhat SEO! That is the ADVICE for VISE peoples.  !-!
If possible, please tell me some forms of whitehat SEO :)

amayajace

I've played the game for awhile, and I have occasional good games, but I can't seem to perform consistently because all of the guns act so differently. I like the spitfire and the flatline, but I can always find one. I picked up a devotion in my last game and got wrecked though because the recoil was crazy high. As a noob, what guns should I try to get and which should I avoid?

medisonrose

Blog remarking in website design enhancement is the way toward posting remarks on site pages with a backlink to your webpage. The procedure can be part into two gatherings. This includes utilizing an instrument, for example, scrapebox which is a robotization device intended to post mass measures of remarks on a rundown of web journals that the client has scratched.

medisonrose

"Noob" is another way to say "beginner", another slang term that originates from "new". A noob for the most part implies a terrible player in a game, or somebody who does not know the principles of a network. Being a noob is normally not something worth being thankful for.

amayajace

I've read the generic advice on various webpages, and I realize that a lot of the details that I'm not going to share on a public forum will matter.

safracatz

Can you explain about  Advice for a noob?

Registernuke

Quote from: levandau on 12-20-2018, 07:53:01
Does anyone have some effective tips for SEO (blackhat) that aren't common, like building generic forum backlinks, and creating good content? I feel like creating forum accounts and adding my link isn't really doing anything lol. I need help

Post Merge: 12-20-2018, 07:56:07

I need help

In regards to your opening thread , advice on SEO can be found in a variety of places. I would strongly recommend reading about SEO not only on these forums but also on other reputable sites.
For example you can go to:

21 Essential SEO Tips & Techniques
searchengineland.com/21-essential-seo-tips-techniques-11580

How to Learn SEO (and Stay Sane)
ahrefs.com/blog/learn-seo/?utm_source=user_account&utm_medium=n_center&utm_campaign=post_notification

Search Engine Ranking Factors
https://moz.com/search-ranking-factors

Search Engine Land's Guide To SEO
searchengineland.com/guide/seo

Google Webmasters
youtube.com/user/GoogleWebmasterHelp/videos

At the sites posted above you will find solid advice on SEO. Learning about SEO is really a constant endeavor especially since the search engines are constantly evolving. Then once you get tired of reading the Google Webmasters Youtube channel can always help get more out of SEO, just in a more visual manner.

Get on the web and Register a Website Domain
Create your very own Web Address with 24/7 tech support.
  •