need to grab dedicated server hosting account

Started by Franburgs, 12-21-2018, 02:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

FranburgsTopic starter

I need to grab dedicated server hosting account.
1000 gbs of disk space, Linux.
After searching in google I discovered 1) Gpuservers.net and 2) Hostforweb.com web hosting accounts.
They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only company? Should I stop or continue the search?
Give me your votes please? 1st or 2ng one ?
  •  

Pamela123

The recommended site is mylighthost.com. Here are the following features by which you can come to the right decision. 

32GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
10 Gbps Port
Unlimited bandwidth
Free anti-DDoS Pro
1 Dedicated IPv4 & $3.00 /IP
500 GB of backup storage space
Root access to the server

•  

Lisbently

Well, Hostforweb.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them. USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life.

Mritunjay Gautam

You can go with gpuservers.net. This hosting service will be reliable as per your requirements and will be beneficial for your website.
A developer at webhonchos.com [nofollow]
  •  

Nickindred

GPUServers.net is the leading provider of GPU Dedicated Servers and is the provider of many enterprise projects requiring the power GPU's can provide.
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Give them a try.
  •  

Chersont

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by Hostforweb.com - extremely helpful.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their servers are fast.
  •  

Herstin

I have been with QHoster.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •