What are the best hosting providers with fresh SPECIALS you know?

Started by Lisbently, 12-27-2018, 00:38:22

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I need reliable web hosting with good uptime + need to reg .org and .info domains
What can you tell me about Serversbase.com and their reliability?
They are offering: 50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
Are they trustworthy? Any reviews? What others hosts (with discounts) can you share here ?

Mritunjay Gautam

You can choose serversbase.com as your web host. They are reliable and offer flexible web hosting but there are many other web hosting companies which would be better options than you have such as Hostinger, HostX, Bullten, Hostwinds, inmotion etc:-. I am currently using services of https://www.bullten.eu [nofollow] and i am enjoying their services and i am sure you would also.
A developer at webhonchos.com [nofollow]
  •  

Nickindred

After reading some nice feedbacks, I decided to give ServersBase.com a try.
I have really enjoyed the service I've received from you, and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff.
Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!
  •  

Chersont

Serversbase.com is a great host that I would recommend. Great web-host so far I highly recommend it!
My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
  •  

Herstin

Can recommend DailyRazor.com web host. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the "SIGN UP TODAY" button for each hosting plan for discount details.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

When looking for a reliable web hosting provider with good uptime, consider the following factors:

1. **Uptime:** Look for providers with a track record of high uptime, ideally 99.9% or higher.

2. **Customer Reviews:** Check reviews on reputable platforms like Trustpilot, Google Reviews, or specialized hosting review sites.

3. **Customer Support:** Ensure the hosting provider offers responsive and helpful customer support.

4. **Features and Services:** Assess the features, scalability, and services offered to meet your specific needs.

Some well-known hosting providers known for reliability include:

- **Bluehost**
- **SiteGround**
- **HostGator**
- **A2 Hosting**
- **InMotion Hosting**

few more reputable hosting providers along with some considerations for each:

1. **DreamHost:** Known for its strong commitment to uptime and customer support. They offer various hosting types and a reliable domain registration service.

2. **Hostinger:** Offers affordable hosting plans with good uptime and a user-friendly interface. They often have discounts and special offers.

3. **GoDaddy:** A popular choice for domain registration, but they also offer hosting services. They frequently have promotions and discounts for both domains and hosting.

4. **GreenGeeks:** If environmental sustainability is important to you, GreenGeeks provides eco-friendly hosting services with a focus on performance and reliability.

5. **Namecheap:** Another reputable domain registrar that also offers hosting services. They often have competitive pricing for both domains and hosting.

here are some additional reputable hosting providers:

1. **WP Engine:** Known for managed WordPress hosting. They focus on performance, security, and expert support specifically for WordPress websites.

2. **Liquid Web:** Offers managed hosting solutions with a focus on VPS and dedicated hosting. They're known for their excellent customer service and high performance.

3. **DigitalOcean:** A cloud infrastructure provider popular among developers. They offer Droplets, which are virtual private servers, and Kubernetes-based solutions.

4. **Kinsta:** Specializes in managed WordPress hosting. They utilize Google Cloud Platform and prioritize performance and security.

5. **Cloudways:** A managed cloud hosting platform that offers flexibility by allowing you to choose from several cloud providers, including AWS, DigitalOcean, and Google Cloud.

6. **Flywheel:** Focused on managed WordPress hosting. They emphasize simplicity and collaboration features for designers and agencies.

7. **Nexcess:** Offers a variety of hosting solutions, including managed WooCommerce hosting for e-commerce sites.

As always, when considering a hosting provider, determine your specific needs and budget. It's essential to understand what kind of support they provide, any scalability options for the future, and other features that might be important to you. Moreover, stay updated with the latest customer reviews and testimonials to gain insights into current user experiences with these providers.
  •