Any help? Looking for Windows VPS

Started by Lisbently, 12-27-2018, 01:02:55

Previous topic - Next topic

LisbentlyTopic starter

I require:
100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth, Windows + 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about these hosts:
- QHoster.com
- HostGator.com
- Dreamhost.com
- Libertyvps.net
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
What hosting provider is better? Why?

Nickindred

IMO, you will be pleased using QHoster.com Windows VPS service. Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
  •  

Chersont

It seems to me that Cloudarion.com will be the best option for getting windows vps accounts at cheap rates.
OVERALL. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!
  •  

Herstin

There is no denying the fact that QHoster.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

+ one more Vote for QHoster.com Windows VPS hosting!  !-!
Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!
  •  

Mritunjay Gautam

These are all good web hosting companies but you can also go with Bullten as your web hosting company and grow your website. I had bought services from one of the above service provider and i have encountered little issues from time to time. So, i switched to www.bullten.com [nofollow] and now i am seriously enjoying their services.
A developer at webhonchos.com [nofollow]
  •