How many type of accounts we can create in Twitter?

Started by smkghosh, 01-04-2019, 05:28:50

Previous topic - Next topic

smkghoshTopic starter

How many type of accounts we can create in Twitter?Is there any special way to create company twitter account from personal account or there is only one type of account in twitter which can be used as business or personal?
  •  

khushbu_m

From my knowledge, twitter offer only one kind of account that you can use for personal and professional work.
newbielink:https://www.crestdatasys.com/services/professional-services/splunk/ [nonactive] | newbielink:https://www.crestdatasys.com/services/managed-services/splunk/ [nonactive]
  •  

julian

As I'm sure for Twitter accounts. So I think there is just only one type of account which is just only simple and common Twitter account but what people do.

People just create an account and used according to their choice.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

Instabeingz

There is not any specific different type of accounts but you can create a different account as per your requirements.

1. Totally Corporate Account
2. Corporate-led Person Account
3. Strictly Personal Account
4. Business/Personal Hybrid Account
5. Character Account

harrywood

You can have as many accounts as you like, the only restriction is that you can have multiple email accounts that I use, is using different Gmail aleases for eve. that can create many accounts for you (Gmail,Twitter,Instagram accounts etc...).

Lishmalinyjames

You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but you can only connect up to five accounts. However, most people should find two accounts—one personal and one professional—to be sufficient. If that isn't cutting it, you can always expand.

paulinerenfro

As of September 2017, Twitter only offers two types of accounts: personal and business. Prior to this, there were three types of accounts: individual, organization, and news. While you can no longer create a new organization or news account, you can still convert your existing individual account to either a personal or business account. So in total, there are currently two types of accounts that you can create on Twitter.
  •