I need social traffic from USA

Started by levandau, 01-06-2019, 07:48:39

Previous topic - Next topic

levandauTopic starter

Hi

Can you guide me how will I get social traffic from United States. Currently, my blog has all Indian traffic (Organic Google search)

jackgrylls

To start getting social traffic from the United States, you can follow these steps:

1. **Understand your audience**: Research the interests and behaviors of your target audience in the United States. This will help you create content that resonates with them.

2. **Optimize your content for US audience**: Tailor your content to suit the preferences and cultural nuances of the US audience. Use American spellings, references, and slang where appropriate.

3. **Utilize social media platforms popular in the US**: Focus on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, which have a strong user base in the United States. Create engaging posts and shareable content that appeals to your US audience.

4. **Leverage hashtags and trends**: Research trending topics and popular hashtags relevant to your content and incorporate them into your social media posts. This can help increase your visibility and reach in the US.

5. **Collaborate with US influencers and bloggers**: Partner with influencers and bloggers who have a significant following in the United States. Their endorsement and promotion can help introduce your blog to a wider US audience.

6. **Paid advertising**: Consider running targeted social media ads specifically aimed at users in the United States. Platforms like Facebook and Instagram offer advanced targeting options to reach specific demographics and locations.

7. **Engage with US-based communities**: Join and participate in online communities and forums popular in the US. Engage in discussions, provide valuable insights, and subtly promote your content when relevant.

8. **Create US-specific content**: Develop articles, videos, or infographics that address topics specifically relevant to the US audience. This could include local events, holidays, or cultural references that resonate with people in the United States.

9. **Engage with US-based influencers and brands**: Connect with influencers and brands that have a strong presence in the US. Collaborating with them on joint projects, guest posts, or cross-promotions can help you tap into their audience and gain visibility among US followers.

10. **Optimize for mobile**: Given that a significant portion of social media usage in the US occurs on mobile devices, ensure that your website and content are mobile-friendly. A seamless mobile experience can improve user engagement and encourage social sharing.

11. **Monitor analytics and adjust strategies**: Use tools like Google Analytics and social media insights to track the performance of your social campaigns. Analyze data related to user demographics, behavior, and engagement to refine your strategies for targeting US traffic.

12. **Engage in local conversations**: Participate in discussions related to US-specific events, news, and trending topics. Sharing your insights and opinions can help you connect with a US audience and establish your blog as a valuable resource within the American social media landscape.

13. **Utilize geo-targeting**: Where applicable, use geo-targeting features on social media platforms to focus your content specifically on users located in the United States. This can help maximize the impact of your posts within your target region.

By combining these tactics with a consistent and strategic approach to social media marketing, you can effectively expand your blog's reach and attract social traffic from the United States. Remember that building a new audience takes time, so stay persistent and adapt your strategies based on performance metrics and audience feedback. Good luck with your efforts!

SeoDezin

Quote from: levandau on 01-06-2019, 07:48:39
Hi

Can you guide me how will I get social traffic from United States. Currently, my blog has all Indian traffic (Organic Google search)

I think you should work for the targeted audience 

julian

It's better to get engagement from social traffic from Social media group those are USA based.

Find groups have maximum Groups those have USA members. This will help you to get USA based traffic.
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

Easton234

You need to do guest blogging on USA based websites, from where you get more traffic from the country and should run Facebook campaign targeting USA.

SeoDezin

For social traffic from U.S you have make community of U.S people. You have to comment, like and share their posts

SikhaSingh

To get traffic from a particular location you need to do social media activities. Reach to your targeted audience by joining groups, by adding them in your list. Or you can run ad or contest only for your targeted audience this will help you to get traffic from where you want.
  •  

robicse

Like any marketing campaign, the basis of your social media activity should be goals and metrics (or Key Performance Indicators, if we're getting fancy).
This is how you'll measure success, and determine whether the platform you're working on is actually effective. There's not much point in investing time into Pinterest, for example, when your ideal customer isn't active there, right?
Goals could be anything from growing your number of followers X% in six months to increasing social referral traffic by [50%].
Whatever you decide your goal is, stick to it and refer back to it regularly. Don't let it become another never-again visited document that slips to the bottom of your Google Drive.
For the rest of this post, I'm going to focus on one goal: driving traffic. Here's how you can do it!
  •  

julian

@Easton234, I would like to know, How can we find the sources of Guest Blogging for specific country based?
Click here to get Guest Post Services and  Premium Guest Post
  •  

jamesanderson11

You have to work on your target audience. I did not get you, what social traffic are you talking about. Did you mean traffic from social media resources?