Google Mybusiness

Started by SEOTechniques, 01-10-2019, 04:22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

SEOTechniquesTopic starter

Hi guys, do you guys know how many websites/business/property is allowed to add in one Google MyBusiness Account?

John - Smith

Refer this: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en

SEOTechniquesTopic starter

riyaa_rp

Quote from: SEOTechniques on 01-10-2019, 04:22:17
Hi guys, do you guys know how many websites/business/property is allowed to add in one Google MyBusiness Account?

Website and phone
Provide a phone number that connects to your individual business location as directly as possible, or provide one website that represents your individual business location.

himachaldesk

Create a Google My Business Listing
Step 1: Log into the Google Account you want associated with your business (or create a Google Account if you don't already have one).
Step 2: Go to google.com/business and select "Start now" in the top right-hand corner.
Step 3: Enter your business name.
Step 4: Enter your business address.
Step 5: If you go to your customers' locations, rather than having them come to you, check the box "I deliver goods and services to my customers." And if you work out of your house or another address you don't want publicly shown, Check "Hide my address (it's not a store) Only show region." Finally, select your Delivery area.
Step 6: Choose your business category. Try to choose the most accurate category possible -- you're essentially telling Google which type of customers should see your business listing.
Step 7: Add your business phone number or website.
Step 8: Choose a verification option. If you're not ready to verify your business yet, click "Try a different method" → "Later."

There are several ways to verify your GMB listing:

By postcard
By phone
By email
Instant verification
Bulk verification
Himachal Desk [nofollow]
  •  

kustifranti

Duplicate ArticleProcessingSpin SuggestionsUnique Article
Manage the spun words as you want..

Create a Google My commercial enterprise listing
Step 1: Log into the Google Account you want to be associated with your commercial enterprise (or create a Google Account if you don't already have one).
Step 2: go to google.com/commercial enterprise and pick out "begin now" within the top right-hand nook.
Step 3: enter your business name.
Step 4: enter your commercial enterprise cope with.
Step 5: if you visit your customers' locations, rather than having them come to you, check the box "I deliver goods and offerings to my clients." And if you work out of your home or every other address you don't want publicly proven, test "cover my cope with (it's no longer a shop) best show area." in the end, select your shipping vicinity.
Step 6: choose your commercial enterprise-class. attempt to pick the maximum accurate category possible -- you're basically telling Google which kind of customers must see your enterprise list.
Step 7: upload your commercial enterprise telephone range or internet site.
Step 8: select a verification option. if you're no longer prepared to verify your commercial enterprise but, click on "attempt a unique method" → "Later."

ss1189

You can add 100 Google Business Listing in Single Account.
But i suggest you to add 1 listing in 1 account and assign your main account as manager or owner to manage all listing in single account.
  •  

ifixservices

There's a limit to the number of business listings you can create per Google Account in one Google Account, you have two options to reduce the number of listings:
Transfer ownership of some listings to a different Google Account and agencies managing multiple businesses are not eligible for bulk verification.