Page Load Time

Started by SEOTechniques, 01-18-2019, 03:43:00

Previous topic - Next topic

SEOTechniquesTopic starter

Hello, May I ask on the experts here what is really the ideal Page Load Time of a website?

Neel Patel

Research indicates 53% of people will leave a mobile page if it takes longer than 3/4 seconds to load.  :-[

John - Smith

Use google page speed insights and know your website's score.
Scale:90-100 (fast)50-89 (average)0-49 (slow)

asif bams

In addition, a slow page speed means that search engines can crawl fewer pages using their allocated crawl budget, and this could negatively affect your indexation. Page speed is also important to user experience. Pages with a longer load time tend to have higher bounce rates and lower average time on page. !-!

johnmart1

Low Page Speed mostly affect SEO Keyword Ranking. So First Proper optimize website loading speed improve more web traffic. For average loading time for the website 22 seconds. People will leave a mobile page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load web URL.
  •  

harrywood

4.9 sec is best page load time for fulfill the requirements of Google.

Post Merge: 01-23-2019, 05:35:48

Hi,
4.9 sec is best page load time for fulfill the requirements of Google. And if you do / check the On-Page perfectly then your site page load time can be better.

Neel Patel

I hope you have got enough answers!  !-!

Still, you have any query? let me know!

webxerossolutions

According to google the ideal page load time for a website is 4-5 seconds. But if it takes more than 3 seconds to load a web page 53% of mobile users leaves the web page.
SEO Services

Visit: WebXeros.com
  •  

Ravina97

The average time it takes to completely load the average mobile landing page is 22 seconds.
However, analysis also indicates 53 of individuals can leave a mobile page if it takes longer than three seconds to load.
  •  

ifixservices

Definitely should be under 2 seconds and ideally under 1 second.
Page Load time is extremely important for both your website visitors and your SEO effort. Google considers it a ranking factor.