Backlinks not showing in ahrefs tool

Started by rajinder16, 02-15-2019, 22:48:00

Previous topic - Next topic

rajinder16Topic starter

Hello,

I have published a blog post on my website a month ago. As per ahrefs the post required min. 5 backlinks to get ranked on first page.

For creating backlinks, I have submitted multiple guest posts and link back to my site. It almost a month. but ahrefs tools not showing backlinks that I created through guest posts.

What do I need to do? Is there anyone help me with this?

Please feel free to ask a question.

Thanks in advance!

- Rajinder
  •  

himachaldesk

A backlink could take sometimes months (even years) to be indexed by google. Only then it could be counted as your backlink.
Himachal Desk [nofollow]
  •  

David-Smith

As you said Backlinks not showing in ahrefs tool, I want to ask you that don't you use google webmaster? your website is not linked with google webmaster?

you can check the backlinks in google webmaster tool also!  !-!

Neel Patel

No need to use paid tools! You can use Google webmaster tool which is free and it will show all of your backlinks!  !-!

ifixservices

It could be a number of reasons. The 2 most probable reasons if you're using a backlink analyzer tool are as follows.
1: The backlink monitoring tool your using is not as effective. I use Ahrefs, it provides the most up-to-date and extensive results.
2: There might not be enough time for your dofollow backlinks to be discovered by your backlink monitor tool. Give it more time for your tool to discover the links.

nick0201

Why check links in the Ahreafs? Don't you have access to google webmaster? you can check all the backlinks and domains there also.

sophiawils59

Hi rajinder16,
        It may be possible that the backlink you have created on the different websites may not be indexed. Sometimes Google takes time to index the website in google. Moreover, if this is not your scenario then you should check multiple tools for backlink analysis. The best option you can go with google search console.

Hope this helps you.

ifixservices

Go to Ahrefs Site Explorer;
Select the "exact URL" (for web pages) or "*.domain/*" (for websites) mode from the drop-down;
Go to the Backlinks report (on the left-hand menu)

kavyasharma561

It takes time for Google to discover new websites and web pages. If you only launched your site this morning, then the most straightforward explanation is that Google just hasn't found it yet.

eSage IT

Hey!

I would recommend you use Google Search Console or Google Webmaster Tool which is free and very easy to access. It would show all your site's backlinks and is a better option than using any paid tool.