Name a few Black Hat SEO techniques.

Started by susanburling, 03-06-2019, 02:50:13

Previous topic - Next topic

susanburlingTopic starter

Hi guys,
Name a few Black Hat SEO techniques.

Neel Patel

Sooooo, you are going to start doing black hat SEO techniques for your website?  :o

johnmart1

Black Hat SEO refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies, techniques, and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines.

- Paid Links
- Spam Comments
- Doorway Pages
- Clocking
- Duplicate Content
  •  

John - Smith

what will you do with those black hat SEO techniques? going to apply them?  :'( If yes, don't do it. we don't do it or recommend black hat SEO.

ViceTemple

The most promising black-hat technique I've heard of are PBNs. However, they seem very hard to set up and run. I can imagine people who are good at it (i.e. people who can invest a lot of time and money) can boost just about any website.
Vicetemple is a web hosting company that specializes in the adult industry. Feel free to check out our adult web hosting, adult VPS and adult servers.
  •  

virtuatechnologies

Keyword Stuffing, Hidden Links, Duplicate Content, Spam Links & Fake Traffic are some common black hat tools.

Enovateads

8 Risky Black Hat SEO Techniques we used Today.

Paid Links
Spam Comments
Duplicate Content
Article Spinning
Cloaking
Doorway Pages
Keyword Stuffing
Invisible Text

SamJ

Quote from: Enovateads on 03-28-2019, 07:37:09
8 Risky Black Hat SEO Techniques we used Today.

Paid Links
Spam Comments
Duplicate Content
Article Spinning
Cloaking
Doorway Pages
Keyword Stuffing
Invisible Text

I would specify they are 3 types of paid links:
1) Sponsored posts (which are more or less white hat)
2) Paid links on homepage/footer/existing article (more risky if you're reported)
3) PBN links (which could include 1) & 2) but they are totally forbidden by Google. If the PBN holds, you're good but it's common PBN are busted and all the websites got a manual penalty and are desindexed)
Mnemonics devices addict ? Check out https://jeretiens.net   O0 | SEO consulting for a living
  •  

ProspectedSEO

The black-hat link building strategy is implemented in order to acquire the maximum number of links with minimal effort. Webmasters create numerous websites that they use to send links to their primary websites. Black-hat SEO techniques include:
-Spam Comments
-Doorway Pages
-Paid Links
-Cloaking
-Duplicate Content
-Article Spinning
- Invisible Text
-Keyword Stuffing
Prospected is your daily source of internet marketing news. We provide you with the latest news, tips and tricks from the internet marketing
  •  

Ravina123

Recognized Black Hat SEO Tactics-
1. Content Automation.
2. Doorway Pages.
3. Hidden Text or Links.
4. Keyword Stuffing.
5. Reporting a Competitor (or Negative SEO)
6. Sneaky Redirects.
7. Cloaking.
8. Link Schemes.
  •