Theme color in WordPress

Started by tamil1996, 03-25-2019, 07:25:28

Previous topic - Next topic

tamil1996Topic starter

Hi..
I have implemented a WordPress theme for my HTML website. The color of the Theme is different from my brand color. Can you guide me on how to change the theme color as my brand color?
  •  

Nizam18

The background color of a WordPress site can be changed by modifying the CSS. Before making any changes to a WordPress theme, add a child theme. Log in to WordPress. Go to Appearance > Editor.
Nizam Ali,
Marketing Executive - Digital Transformation Company.
  •  

Ensafeindia

Go to Appearance > Editor. . site is the css class for the whole site. xхxxхx is the hex code for the color you want to use.

Ensafeindia

The background color of a WordPress site can be changed by modifying the CSS. Before making any changes to a WordPress theme, add a child theme. Log in to WordPress. Go to Appearance > Editor.

Lishmalinyjames

Sign in to Power Apps, select Settings Settings icon (upper right), and then select Advanced settings.
Select Customizations, and then select Themes.
Under All themes, select the theme you want to clone, such as the CRM Default Theme. Select Clone on the command bar.
Replace an existing UI item's hexadecimal number, such as the Title Text Color, with the hexadecimal value that represents the color you want.

saravanan28

•  

Lishmalinyjames