web host in NL to get reseller hosting at?

Started by Chersont, 04-08-2019, 00:48:33

Previous topic - Next topic

ChersontTopic starter

Hey guys,
I need your help to choose the right web host in NL to get reseller hosting account.
Anyone to help me?
Requirements: - 200 GB HD, - Linux
I have found the one: Rockhoster.com
Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?
  •  

ViceTemple

You should check hosting review websites such as HostAdvice, UncensoredHosting, etc. They have extensive directories of the best reseller hosting offers. In any case, RockHoster is a decent option, from what I've heard.
Vicetemple is a web hosting company that specializes in the adult industry. Feel free to check out our adult web hosting, adult VPS and adult servers.
  •  

Herstin

These guys are the best out there - Rockhoster.com offer great services, and customer support.
After you sign up with them, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
  •  

Franburgs

Rockhoster.com is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
  •  

Lisbently

I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for. Rockhoster.com will suit your needs.  !-!
Thumbs up!

Nickindred

I've had my website with Rockhoster.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!
  •